Uniqlo Vintage Chinos

doctorgnar

• 3 weeks later...

finally today after numerous emails and phone calls, i got through to Anthony to place my order for khaki 32 x 30's i just said to him the "vintage chinos" and he already knew which ones they were... hopefully they're the more slimmer ones that most of everyone here has.

tried emailing uniqlo and told them that I wanted (based off of that one post on p.38) Vintage Washed Flat Front Chinos. Also provided them with this link: http://store.uniqlo.com/jp/CSaGoods/191109-33

They replied saying that I wanted the "Vintage flat front chinos not the washed chinos".. is this right?

I had this same confusion before and posted pics of mine after I received them in this same thread. Mine were tagged as VINTAGE WASHED FLAT FRONT CHINOS, and the inside has a tag that says VINTAGE CHINO. Just scroll back a few pages bc we covered this in here.

Does anyone have a recommendation for chinos that are similar to this but with a smaller hem at the bottom? More like jeanish styling/hemming at the bottom but chinos?

I think a lot of people are looking for this. Most of the options available for slimmer chinos are a bit of a step up in price point, so why not just buy these and get them tailored for like seven bucks. That's what I do.

Failing that, take the price hit and check out the high-end chinos thread.

Dope. just got mine today and these things fit amazingly. Would suggest buying the same size that you would get in dickies if you've ever tried those... Also, I personally dig the beige way more than the khaki. what do you guys wear with your khaki colors? too dark for my taste..

if you plan on buying these, buy them now! they're on sale; I got two pairs for 70 shipped! fucking steal, esp for the quality...

the tag no longer says vintage washed flat front chino, just VINTAGE FLAT FRONT CHINO.. if there's any confusion, specify that you want the chinos that have the gold donut button, not the plastic one.

-if you plan on buying these, buy them now! they're on sale; I got two pairs for 70 shipped.

-the tag no longer says vintage washed flat front chino, just VINTAGE FLAT FRONT CHINO.. if there's any confusion, specify that you want the chinos that have the gold donut button, not the plastic one.

-buy the same size you'd wear in dickies

been getting tons of PM's regarding this post so I'm gonna quote it again.

Also, I ordered a size 36x32 in these.. here are actual BiG measurements:

37" waist

11" rise

13" thigh

9.75" knee

9" leg opening

32" inseam

A guy that I know that works at a Uniqlo store said that they've stopped stocking them in most places because it's a winter collection item, and that he doubts they'll do them again this upcoming year.Shame.

someone said the same thing last year. i barely trust most uniqlo sales assistants to make accurate stock checks, why would they have the faintest clue on what's happening two seasons from now?

• 2 weeks later...

i e-mailed uniqlo orders usa and they were sold out of my size in both the khaki and black colors. i guess i'm just gonna order them via the online site.

anybody know which of the measurements on the japanese sites (79 cm or 82 cm) best matches the equivalent of the 32" measurement of the chinos sold in the us?

• 2 months later...
So has the Soho uniqlo stopped stocking these chinos? Are the product numbers of the original version and baggier version the same?

still have the same ones, just back to normal price.