doctorgnar

Uniqlo Vintage Chinos

is it just me or do these look a million times better at the waistline than slouched?

For sure, they have a lower rise. For this reason I've been wearing Supreme chinos more lately. Also, because Supreme makes them in Navy. I get them tapered 3/4" and the fit is perfect.

Bumping an old thread, but it's a good one. I ordered these and their grey sweatshirt through the same mail order process as I<3Bacon last Saturday. They called back Sunday and I got the package (in upstate NY) on Tuesday. Shipping was really cheap and these are probably worth twice as much as I paid too.

can someone post knee/hem measurements on a size 29?

it looked like someone asked pages ago but it wasnt answered and i would like to know too!

also i cant seem to find it through supermarket either

thanks!

Bumping an old thread, but it's a good one. I ordered these and their grey sweatshirt through the same mail order process as I<3Bacon last Saturday. They called back Sunday and I got the package (in upstate NY) on Tuesday. Shipping was really cheap and these are probably worth twice as much as I paid too.

nicolazaro: Can you post a picture of the grey vintage sweatshirt? I'm trying to get one but it would be nice too see an actual pic. Also, do you know if they had a wide variety of the vintage chinos (I've emailed them to order but haven't heard back yet)? Does anybody know if these are going to be a permanent item? Thanks.

can someone post knee/hem measurements on a size 29?

it looked like someone asked pages ago but it wasnt answered and i would like to know too!

also i cant seem to find it through supermarket either

thanks!

knee 8.6 hem 8 on my 29x34s.

They made 29x34? Thought they only had 29x32.

i think so, or at least i did about a month or so ago. i did it via i<3bacons post on pg. 38, they called me the next day for billing info, and i received my gear within the week. great service.

Guest panicinapagoda

are there any lady versions of the UVCs?

I visited some of the UK stores but the smallest size they have are 30s. Anyone know if the UK site allows email ordering?

here's a TERRIBLE pic of me in my UVC's

2vv9pvq.jpg

great pants, i just never wear them

thanks for the info.

just copped 2 pairs.

any blacks?

can you still order these through email?

called the uniqlo store on friday and talked to anthony...they're sending it tomorrow hemmed through fedex for about $45(shipping included).

so email and phone orders in place.

available black, beige, and khaki.

$90?

don't they retail like $40?

You know what I'm looking for: green or olive colored khakis in this kind of fit.

I have three kinds of pants in my wardrobe: black jeans, blue jeans and khakis.

I would kill for some well-fitting olive chinos or slacks.

Would somebody be willing to guide me in the right direction to cop a pair of these Uniqlo Khaki/Chinos in a sz. 28/29?

i have 3 pairs of these for sale if anyone wants them. one of each color (khaki, brown, black). 33x34 each. only reason i'm selling is because i lost some weight and need to buy new ones.

$40 shipped each or $110 if you buy them all

Would somebody be willing to guide me in the right direction to cop a pair of these Uniqlo Khaki/Chinos in a sz. 28/29?

I believe the smallest size they make in the UVC's is a 29, but you can get it hemmed to your desirable length. And they take orders though email/phone, so just hit them up via their US website (if you're from the US).

i have 3 pairs of these for sale if anyone wants them. one of each color (khaki, brown, black). 33x34 each. only reason i'm selling is because i lost some weight and need to buy new ones.

$40 shipped each or $110 if you buy them all

PMed

10char

3062952411_cdb42a1a35.jpg

i just got this too, size 73cm, its so baggy

the waist aligned is 37cm and leg opening is 19cm

i guess this is different with the one on 1st page :confused::confused:

So I take it the "Washed flat fronted chinos" on the UK site aren't the ones talked about in here? What is the difference?