Uniqlo Vintage Chinos

doctorgnar

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bumping an old thread, but it's a good one. I ordered these and their grey sweatshirt through the same mail order process as I<3Bacon last Saturday. They called back Sunday and I got the package (in upstate NY) on Tuesday. Shipping was really cheap and these are probably worth twice as much as I paid too.

Bumping an old thread, but it's a good one. I ordered these and their grey sweatshirt through the same mail order process as I<3Bacon last Saturday. They called back Sunday and I got the package (in upstate NY) on Tuesday. Shipping was really cheap and these are probably worth twice as much as I paid too.

nicolazaro: Can you post a picture of the grey vintage sweatshirt? I'm trying to get one but it would be nice too see an actual pic. Also, do you know if they had a wide variety of the vintage chinos (I've emailed them to order but haven't heard back yet)? Does anybody know if these are going to be a permanent item? Thanks.

You know what I'm looking for: green or olive colored khakis in this kind of fit.

I have three kinds of pants in my wardrobe: black jeans, blue jeans and khakis.

I would kill for some well-fitting olive chinos or slacks.

• 2 weeks later...
Would somebody be willing to guide me in the right direction to cop a pair of these Uniqlo Khaki/Chinos in a sz. 28/29?

I believe the smallest size they make in the UVC's is a 29, but you can get it hemmed to your desirable length. And they take orders though email/phone, so just hit them up via their US website (if you're from the US).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...