Uniqlo Vintage Chinos

doctorgnar

is it just me or do these look a million times better at the waistline than slouched?

definitely agree. i'm 6'3" and i was wearing them one day a little slouched and they started to drag on the ground a little bit so i hiked 'em up to the waistline to avoid fuckin up my shit and when i get back to my apartment, my girl compliments me on them for the first time ever .. so i check my self out in the mirror and dayummm. i mean im not gay or anything but i totally woulda fucked me if given the chance.

is it just me or do these look a million times better at the waistline than slouched?

definitely agree. i'm 6'3" and i was wearing them one day a little slouched and they started to drag on the ground a little bit so i hiked 'em up to the waistline to avoid fuckin up my shit and when i get back to my apartment, my girl compliments me on them for the first time ever .. so i check my self out in the mirror and dayummm. i mean im not gay or anything but i totally woulda fucked me if given the chance.

you know dude, i think about that all the time .. how much i'd love to hang out with myself. i'm gonna toot my own horn because i think i'm a pretty legit dude and i'd love to go eat pizza with myself and drink brass monkeys and fall down some stairs or something

i would REALLY love to see these chinos in a navy, though. one time i thought i saw them from afar and when i got close i just realized my eyes were bad because they were the same 'ol black ones. fuggin wishful thinking.

you know dude, i think about that all the time .. how much i'd love to hang out with myself. i'm gonna toot my own horn because i think i'm a pretty legit dude and i'd love to go eat pizza with myself and drink brass monkeys and fall down some stairs or something

i would REALLY love to see these chinos in a navy, though. one time i thought i saw them from afar and when i got close i just realized my eyes were bad because they were the same 'ol black ones. fuggin wishful thinking.

you sound like a complete idiot

you sound like a complete idiot

hey i have an idea let's take everything on the internet totally serious. lighten up, man .. it's a fucking joke. and even i admit it's not a funny one, haha ..

headtowall: was stock low or something? they usually have a TON of uvc's in all sorts of sizes.

hey i have an idea let's take everything on the internet totally serious. lighten up, man .. it's a fucking joke. and even i admit it's not a funny one, haha ..

headtowall: was stock low or something? they usually have a TON of uvc's in all sorts of sizes.

I guess... I asked and they said all they had was what was on the racks.

My Uniqlo mail order experience (hopefully this helps diffuse some of the haziness regarding mail orders and the chinos):

Sep 12: Shot an email to [email protected] asking about stock in my size (31x32) and provided a description of the Vintage Chinos.

Sep 13: Ryota replies saying they had 31x34's in khaki and black and could be hemmed to a 32" inseam. He also provided this link just to verify the product and colors:

http://store.uniqlo.com/jp/CSaGoods/169305-33

I placed my order via email and sent my name, shipping/billing addresses, and telephone number. Within the hour, Ryota called me to get my credit card information over the phone.

Sep 17: Ryota called again to inform me the hem was complete and the chinos had shipped.

Sep 26: Chinos arrive via FedEx Ground.

2895154543_723f467953_o.jpg

Note that shipping and handling was only $5.87 (but took forever to arrive) and the item description on the tag says "Vintage Washed Flat Front Chino". If your chinos say "pleated" anywhere, you got the wrong ones.

Sep 28: The chinos aren't as slim as I was expecting. Still, they're really nice, especially for the price.

2894895968_a7e5a84452_o.jpg

Here's some BiG measurements for my 31x34's that have been hemmed:

Waist: 15.5

U. Thigh: 12.2

Knee: 8.9

Leg Open: 8.5

F. Rise: 10.5

B. Rise: 14.4

Inseam: 32

• 1 month later...

Thought I would revive this thread since I hunted down these pants after all the hype...I bought some of the uniqlo vintage chinos from a uniqlo in Tokyo today. Actually I asked at the store and they said only 2 kind of obscure stores in Tokyo had these, so I picked up 2 pairs today.

Actually the translation of the product is "Vintage Classic Flat Front Chino". Are these indeed the "Uniqlo Vintage Chinos"? All the details seem to be the same, pockets, herringbone, etc except for the tag which says "Vintage Classic Chino". Also the other tag says something about how the fabric is made by Toyobo and the maker "DIA" made chinos for the us army in 1950, and these pants are made after those, or something like that.

These are also visibly of a much much greater quality than the normal chinos that uniqlo sells the "Washed Flat Front Chinos".

The uniqlo japan online store also sells "Vintage Flat Front Chinos" and "Vintage Classic Flat Front Chinos". Any idea on what the difference is?

http://store.uniqlo.com/jp/CSaGoods/169296-33

http://store.uniqlo.com/jp/CSaGoods/191099-09

3063792462_1573620c10.jpg3062953569_fb6ffa221d_m.jpg3062952947_81761de6f1.jpg3062952411_cdb42a1a35.jpg