Uniqlo Vintage Chinos

doctorgnar

My chinos courtesy of Cchen are on the way to me now and my fingers are crossed that they're the ones Doctor Gnar got. Of course that is highly unlikely but hey, one can hope. Still appreciate the pickup Cchen, but really hope it's the right one.

I think there are two different vintage chinos/fits. I have the baggy pair as well. It is labeled as "Flat Front Vintage Chino Trousers." It looks like the same chino pattern but a different color and it is really baggy. I think that is where the confusion is coming from.

The pair I have (same as prima) measures 26cm at the knee, 24cm at the hem. What does the other pair measure?

20cm at the hem.

• 2 weeks later...

I ended up getting the correct vintage chinos finally. First off they are just as awesome as they sound. They were a little snug in the waist so I washed them and stretched the waist afterwards and it stretched a little bit to be perfect so I am very happy with them. Mine didn't shrink any either.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

^ i was gonna do the same, that or taper them in real slim/twist the legs a bit because i like the seat fit but the legs are too wide for me. i have two identical pairs of the lighter color 29"s i think that i slop around in. Anyone modified theirs?

• 4 weeks later...
I'd like to see more details on the uniqlo chinos that 123ok posted a while back. they were dark grey (my personal fave color for chinos) and they looked more like classic chinos to me (i.e. no felled seams like on the vintage ones...personally not a big fan of felled seams on chinos), but with a dope cut.

ok, I dug them out to snap some pictures so yeah, mad wrinkles :)

My uniqlos are called 'flat front chino trousers' and have a little more shine and not so rough and stiff texture as the vintage ones.

I bought a pair of dark grey ones and khaki colored ones

I think I used the macro function and flash on some of the pictures so they came out a bit weird..sorry about that

I think the leg opening is something like 20.5cm on mine (32x32) if I remember correctly and ran me £40 for 2 pairs.

P1010066.jpg

DSCN2000.jpg

DSCN2001.jpg

DSCN2004.jpg

DSCN2008.jpg

DSCN2010.jpg

here they are worn..

030807a.jpg