Uniqlo Vintage Chinos

doctorgnar

Ah ok, could you still post up a pic of the fit, you wore them in a waywt right? Link to that post? I missed it.

Thanks

I'm making a run to uniqlo this week and I'm doing some proxy shopping for the guys at SF. Anyone else interested? Price + shipping + 10$ charge.

to answer an earlier question, the two inseam lengths are 32 and 34. i would say the i was there about a week ago and they had decent size runs in both colors from 29-32 but very spotty above that. i would definitely call ahead if you want to go to the nj or non flagship nyc stores as not all shops have them.

btw, as an added benefit there is no sales tax for these in nj/nyc so it's a pretty good deal even with finder's fee & shipping.

I picked up a few pairs for some guys here today. Also got an extra pair

1x 29x32

If interested, please PM me.

I have a pair of 32x34 in the darker khaki color left. PM me if you want it. Otherwise I will return it.

got my pair today from cchen. i normally wear 32" but a 30" fit me just fine. very comfortable and high quality but they definitely do not fit slim. i'm probably just going to have them tailored by the drycleaners.

Hate to rez this thread, but I just got back from school and thought I'd be able to grab these from the Uniqlo in Menlo.

Dude told me they had vintage chinos, I got all psyched, and then found they only had the chinos with the plastic button, etc.

Does anyone know if any of the Uniqlos in NJ have these?

If I can't get them in NJ on my own, I'll do the standard tip+shipping for a pair in a 29 waist, preferably a 29x32, but a 29x34 will do as well. If you can do some shopping for me, shoot me a PM.

Thanks in advance!

got my pair today from cchen. i normally wear 32" but a 30" fit me just fine. very comfortable and high quality but they definitely do not fit slim. i'm probably just going to have them tailored by the drycleaners.

Why does everyone sound so surprised that these are not slim fit? I said they are slimmer than Dickies--which they are, but I don't think anyone ever claimed that they are slim fit.

Why does everyone sound so surprised that these are not slim fit? I said they are slimmer than Dickies--which they are, but I don't think anyone ever claimed that they are slim fit.

just reaffirming what other people said previously, since there are still requests for pictures of the fit and there still are none in this thread. no way blaming you or anything gnar. i wasn't expecting much of a slimmer fit either.

how slim/tight do you guys want these pants? i can understand tight jeans, but tight khaki's aren't going anywhere. I went with my sized down 1 size ~29 and these are certainly the slimmest khaki's i own. not apc new standard tight, but certainly tighter than any br/jcrew pants i've ever owned and as stated tighter than dickies.

poly i'm not looking for anywhere near as slim as the superfuture jeans fit. however, as i said before, my usually tagged waist size is 32. i got a 30" and it still fits pretty baggy.

05_01_07.jpg

just as baggy as my dickies work pants.

sorry, i know a full body should would have been better. but i can't be assed to take another.

480876759_9c7f834de2.jpg

480867584_ac6dd97191.jpg

excuse the horrible picture, the camera sucks. sz 29, usual khaki waist is 30. a 29 buttons up no problem at all. i'm 5'7" ~135-140lbs. these are the 29x32.

prima, those look really really baggy below the knee. it's a different color than mine too.

I think there are two different vintage chinos/fits. I have the baggy pair as well. It is labeled as "Flat Front Vintage Chino Trousers." It looks like the same chino pattern but a different color and it is really baggy. I think that is where the confusion is coming from.

The pair I have (same as prima) measures 26cm at the knee, 24cm at the hem. What does the other pair measure?

lindt is right. i guess cchen sent me the flat front vintage chino trousers. they're darker, baggier, and lack details like the nice button and herringbone. definitely try to get the other ones if you can. =[

I think there are two different vintage chinos/fits. I have the baggy pair as well. It is labeled as "Flat Front Vintage Chino Trousers." It looks like the same chino pattern but a different color and it is really baggy. I think that is where the confusion is coming from.

The pair I have (same as prima) measures 26cm at the knee, 24cm at the hem. What does the other pair measure?

Yeah, those are different. What you want is just Uniqlo Vintage Chino - thats it.