Uniqlo Vintage Chinos

doctorgnar

Buddy, friend, lover. If you do manage to swing out to another store and could grab a 32 x 32 I would be more than happy to pay for them + extra for drug money. :D

Or if anyone else is making a UNIQLO run for that matter.

Might be around the way tomorrow in pursuit of an Acne/Cloak/NDG (can't decide) light jacket for Spring.

I'll see if they still got the ones in your size from yesterday. I knew I shoulda snagged em then, cause I actually thought of someone on here wanting them.

I'll hit you on the PM to see if you're still interested tomorrow morning.

Might be around the way tomorrow in pursuit of an Acne/Cloak/NDG (can't decide) light jacket for Spring.

I'll see if they still got the ones in your size from yesterday. I knew I shoulda snagged em then, cause I actually thought of someone on here wanting them.

I'll hit you on the PM to see if you're still interested tomorrow morning.

Thanks man!

Buddy, friend, lover. If you do manage to swing out to another store and could grab a 32 x 32 I would be more than happy to pay for them + extra for drug money. :D

Or if anyone else is making a UNIQLO run for that matter.

I wish you would post that last night. Ii was holding a pair of 32 in my hand but I decided against them. Got a pair of black pants and cords.

I wish you would post that last night. Ii was holding a pair of 32 in my hand but I decided against them. Got a pair of black pants and cords.

He heh, thanks man. I wish I did. I was waiting for Gnar's leg opening measurement. I have found several decent looking khakis at various stores, but they were all huge bootcuts or a tad too baggy. These are perfect!

Only 31x34 left. or 32x32. Couldnt fit my tall fat ass into them 31's. 32's come up a bit too short.

Other than that, I endorse everything the good doctor says on this one. The detailing is really nice, love the pockets, and the fit is spot on (this is sometimes an issue with Uniqlo.

I want them. But I can't have them.

Fuck it.

Were 31s and 32s the only sizes they have left? or did you mean the only ones left in your range?

• 2 weeks later...
By request, here are some flicks and info about a pair of pants.

These are the Uniqlo Vintage Chinos and they are better than any pair of nondenim pants you own.

i just scored a pair today and i concur. fit is awesome. I'm not a "khaki" guy, never was even when i was working, but these fit very well and are really well made. felled seams, donut button, universal zipper....very fucking nice.

For anyone who's having trouble tracking down the Uniqlos, Rag&Bone has a very similar pair of chinos available (for 4x as much, but hey). Same thicker fabric, heavy-duty herringbone pocket bags, slim fit, etc.. Major details differences are small cinch straps behind the hips, a donut-hole button fly, and some contrast stiching. Hem is 8.25" across.

I have last year's style, here are some blurry pics.

CIMG5368.jpg

CIMG5369.jpg

CIMG5371.jpg

and the fit (30x32):

CIMG5375.jpg

CIMG5376.jpg

CIMG5377.jpg

Just another option to add to the mix. yoox.com has a slightly different but very similar style available here.