Uniqlo Vintage Chinos

doctorgnar

shade of grey looks way too light. they need to darken that up, darken up the tan/browns, get a pair of navy's in the mix and then we're talking.

Yeh agreed, they have Navy everything else but not in chino's, pretty whack, look at the colourways these come in http://www.uniqlo.co.uk/catalogue/men/trousers/399089-purple-cotton-twill-flat-front-trousers . Find it hard to believe they sell more of these than chino's.

this thread is a mess

it is still not really clear to me

so if somebody can help please

if i understand the vintage flat front trousers and the washed flant front chinos are diffenret but what

and are the vintage ones still available (online shop, proxy, pick up)

one last question i got 32 in dior and 31 in apc last year i bought a T-000 in size 32 but there are too tight in the thighs which size do i have to choose

thanks

• 2 weeks later...
So an update from my last post..

I received my chinos the other day and wore em to a party last night.

Ended up dancing with some ladies and now my crotch is blue as hell from their jeans.

So now my new chinos are going in the wash.

Did you end up finding them in beige? The site only shows them in the washed version of khaki, grey and black. I proxied a pair of the khaki version from Japan in the fall. Does anybody know if the older, ligther-weight beige version is not being made anymore?

Hey, I don't wear my UVCs much and it seems like in here there might be some interest, they're 32x32 and I got them from Charly, he tapered them down to 8" leg opening I guess. They fit good. They're yellowy/beige I guess, if there's interest I'll show you guys. better to pass them on to someone who will wear them I guess.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

New ones are definately better constructed than last years. I got two pairs of last years in beige one in 30 and one in 32. both of them popped their buttons (the 30's perhaps for a good reason lol).

i got a pair of the black ones from this years collection and the overall construction is miles better. material is more rigid, buttons are like those on jeans (dunno wat thats called), zip is good quality, and the hardware is gold.

• 2 weeks later...