FS: Dior, Warhol Factory x Levis

Fabulaz

Dior Raw Indigo 19cm, Size 28. Brand New.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Warhol Factory x Levis, Size 28. - Sold

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Warhol Factory x Levis, Size 26. - Sold

do you know that you can buy dior raw jeans MII on eluxury for $240 or the MIJ in store (or order from the store over the phone) for $295. So I dont really understand asking for $340

hey if they've been worn and broken in already that adds value to the jeans. and if he went commando everytime he's worn them and they have not been washed then he's justifed to charge double the price of retail.

hey if they've been worn and broken in already that adds value to the jeans. and if he went commando everytime he's worn them and they have not been washed then he's justifed to charge double the price of retail.

WTF are you saying, worn in and broken in adds value to dior raw, are you stupid or retarded. You want your own raw to develope your own honeycomb due to ur own body shape and the activties you do with them. If I buy a pair of raw and find out the honey comb that the previous owner developed doesnt fall in the right places such as my ass,knees why woudl i even buy raw, i could just go out and buy those predistressed. At least learn your stuff before critizing the guy. He is just asking a question. Obviously, he lives in the states and he can go out and buy dior raw at retail store for 295, for ppls living in canada, that is not an option unless you want to pay 600 + 15% tax in cdn to holts.

Free bump to fabulaz.

WTF are you saying, worn in and broken in adds value to dior raw, are you stupid or retarded. You want your own raw to develope your own honeycomb due to ur own body shape and the activties you do with them. If I buy a pair of raw and find out the honey comb that the previous owner developed doesnt fall in the right places such as my ass,knees why woudl i even buy raw, i could just go out and buy those predistressed. At least learn your stuff before critizing the guy. He is just asking a question. Obviously, he lives in the states and he can go out and buy dior raw at retail store for 295, for ppls living in canada, that is not an option unless you want to pay 600 + 15% tax in cdn to holts.

Free bump to fabulaz.

ahahahaha.

• 3 weeks later...