• 1 month later...

here are some movies..

Guinea Pig

guineapigvol2floweroffl.jpg

August Underground's Mordum

aumsnuff.jpg

Irreversible

irreversible.jpg

of these movies... August Underground's was the most WTF/OMG ... Irreversible is included for the like, 15 minute, uncut rape scene :eek:

• 5 months later...

^I like how Irreversible traverses the line between artistic achievement and exploitation flick. That movie seriously impressed me. Watch the making of, some crazy details.

In the rape scene, for example, the actor was wearing underpants and they added a digital dick back in after filming to give the scene more impact.

Filthy old Noe...

here are some movies..

Guinea Pig

guineapigvol2floweroffl.jpg

August Underground's Mordum

aumsnuff.jpg

Irreversible

irreversible.jpg

of these movies... August Underground's was the most WTF/OMG ... Irreversible is included for the like, 15 minute, uncut rape scene :eek:

i honestly thought all of these were total crap

guinea pig is neat when you're 15 but then a chick getting disemboweled for half an hour just doesn't hold up to repeat viewings

mordum is literally unwatchable. never has something been so hyped to me, and then been so horribly, crushingly underwhelming. i forced myself to sit through it to try to understand, but man, it just sucks

irreversible is the least offensively bad of the bunch, but i still kind of hate it. i think noe is extremely overrated.

• 1 year later...