Sugar canes special edition

soraanaam

i think its 17,000 yen which is like under 200 bucks I think. And they are dyed by mud? this isnt news they have been out for a while. not up my alley tho

i checked they about 150ish which is pretty decent, but just found out that this damn site doesnt ship to the U.S.

Yea, these have been available for at least a year. I have a pair of the mud-dyed ones (they are a streaky grey color). These ones I think are persimmon dyed and there is also a green pair that is tea-tyed if I remember right.

I posted ages ago somewhere saying these are the best value jeans ever, pretty cheap ( for jeans we like ) and dyed with natural dyes, they have the indigo dyed leather patch, the 50/50 sugar cane/cotton mix denim. Lined pockets, neat neat inseams.... damn fine. Especially when you consider the oni kakishibu (sp?) ones will cost 60000yen or something.

Does anyone know if sugarcane makes a mens jacket in the same fabric as the one that pretty girl is wearing??

edit- was it poly or someone who was selling the greentea ones (34w)??? Someone has em and wants to sell em I think.

Does anyone know if sugarcane makes a mens jacket in the same fabric as the one that pretty girl is wearing??

SugarCane makes denim jackets useing the same denim as these jeans, they are 11oz. I believe 'coldrice' posted a thread about them, I was trying to buy one but guess I didn't. But they arn't quite the same as the ones the girl is wearing.

SugarCane makes denim jackets useing the same denim as these jeans, they are 11oz. I believe 'coldrice' posted a thread about them, I was trying to buy one but guess I didn't. But they arn't quite the same as the ones the girl is wearing.

Yeah, ive seen some SC jackets but that one looks so nice ( the one with the girl ), it appears waxed , although probably isnt, and has those wondeful coffee and persimmon hues.

sugarcane_closeup.jpg