jmatsu's $0.00000000000002...

Guest jmatsu

Wasn't intended to be 'deep', as well you probably know.

What is this mentality (Or more accurately, what are these mentalities)? Again, it doesn't take a genius to notice the few obvious ones I'll bother to point out: the shifting interest in different products as a large group, the group 'values' that are largely repeated (aesthetics, silhouettes, style over fashion) which mask the real values that tend to gather feedback and rep (closet Hypebeastism, well staged photos, single-male breast obsession).

How does it affect me? Not at all really. It doesn't affect anyone, so why the tiresome 'netiquette' obsession in the inverse manner of jmatsu. I'd rather more people spoke their bloody mind on this forum, I might get something more constructive than 'I love/hate the band on your tee, so your fit rocks/sucks, neg/pos rep'.

How jmatsu became a Sufu folk-hero of sorts I find pretty interesting. Sheer bloody minded persistence has turned him from a 'troll' (extremely overused Sufu term for 'newbie who hasn't had their opinionated spirit broken out of them yet') to at least a figure of great comedy and at best an opinion of geniune worth.

(Disclaimer: train travel and lack of sleep may be making me grumpy and/or irrational).

sure there might be certain styles, ideas, aesthetics that form within the community, but isn't that how fashion and trends usually work? people see something they like and either recreate it or take influence from it.

Guest StuckOnStupid

What is this mentality (Or more accurately, what are these mentalities)? Again, it doesn't take a genius to notice the few obvious ones I'll bother to point out: the shifting interest in different products as a large group, the group 'values' that are largely repeated (aesthetics, silhouettes, style over fashion) which mask the real values that tend to gather feedback and rep (closet Hypebeastism, well staged photos, single-male breast obsession).

How does it affect me? Not at all really. It doesn't affect anyone, so why the tiresome 'netiquette' obsession in the inverse manner of jmatsu. I'd rather more people spoke their bloody mind on this forum, I might get something more constructive than 'I love/hate the band on your tee, so your fit rocks/sucks, neg/pos rep'.

How jmatsu became a Sufu folk-hero of sorts I find pretty interesting. Sheer bloody minded persistence has turned him from a 'troll' (extremely overused Sufu term for 'newbie who hasn't had their opinionated spirit broken out of them yet') to at least a figure of great comedy and at best an opinion of geniune worth.

(Disclaimer: train travel and lack of sleep may be making me grumpy and/or irrational).

well said sir.

troll? he's been on since 2004...

i was wondering that as well.

not that i really care about the subject.

sometimes i think he's an ass, but other times he says shit i wish i said.

but whatever.

i just thought it was weird cause i remember people just hating jmatsu cause i think he said something about cult?

then he said something about syc and everyone was like yaay jmatsu.

same with shark. didn't people hate him too?

but then jmatsu came along and everyone liked shark right?

idk..sufu drama moves too fast for me.

• 3 months later...

transactionfee

GO SUK A DIK WIT AIDZ ON DA TIP.

u fukin suxx. upncumin iz better than u n hez a fukin 'slag"

srsly. quit sooperga...u cant do it irte. u aint doin it rite. go waawy.....

psot up mor waywt plz. so i can laf 2 morro @ WERK. . nigga u stooopz

lololol g2g.

• 8 months later...

short1.jpg

when the fuck is this gimp gonna quit posting like every other day? fuckin hunchback no-neck. cutoffs look stupid, as do those socks (for the ensemble). oh and i am sick of those german trainers.

man....KILL THE POOR (already).

did you guys know that haptronic made this thread? snitched!

• 2 weeks later...

2550454298_7a42db2bd6.jpg

marriage.jpg

congratulations!

j0zeit.jpg

definitely hate at first sight. you dress and look like a total fucking asshole. your friends are dorks too. i'd beat up everyone in your store and steal some shit, but there's nothing worthwhile.

briefly viewed your gayass blog. thanks for the laughs.

1001007ck0.jpg

"thuper gay pose!!!1!!!1!!" ????

super gay pose, and SUPER GAY CLOTHES. dumbass sodomite-nigga got so much sperm in the eyes, that he be colorbind.

congratulations on the soon-to-be 10k, hateking.

• 3 years later...