Keeping black sneakers as black as possible?

Michael Hunt

I live in a salt mining town, which means lots of sodium in the air getting my nice black shoes all white and shitty, what's the best way to keep black or off black canvas shoes from looking like you've been walking through a cocaine factory, and the same for non-canvas sneakers like AF-1s.
I live in a coal town, which means lots of grime in the air getting my nice white shoes all grey and shitty, what's the best way to keep white or off white canvas shoes from looking like you've been walking through an burnt out building, and the same for non-canvas sneakers like AF-1s.

Was I the only one who recognized this?

^^ i said before that it couldnt be done.

Anyway im sure its possible and it used to be done in ancient times but who the fuck does it now?? I would imagine most if not all salt comes from salt water ie the ocean.

I'm not looking in this thread again... this salt mining crap is stooooopid.

Anyway im sure its possible and it used to be done in ancient times but who the fuck does it now?? I would imagine most if not all salt comes from salt water ie the ocean.

major companies mine salt...out of the earth.

^^ i said before that it couldnt be done.

I'm not looking in this thread again... this salt mining crap is stooooopid.

even i can't tell if you're serious or not.

Actually, you CAN mine for salt.

In fact, in ancient Rome, salt mining was done by slaves.

nah, I know that- kind of.

I was just pointing out how funny it was that everyone was arguing over weather or not you can mine for salt.