Cuffed or not cuffed

Marcus

To cuff a pair of selvage jeans is like having a Louis Vuitton sweater, in 10.000 only 5 is gonna know.

But if you cuff jeans no matter what, I think that cuffing on anything but low, simple shoes is horrible. When the cuff ends like 7" off the ground because of a pair of dunks it really looks stupid.

Denim Fanatismé.

The Arc - Hitting the selvage from August 1st 2005.

PASHION - The pasion for fashion. Denmark - soon.

Wish'a'knew.

Guest Guy H

No for me.

I think it looks like your jeans are when you where a kid. Your mum used to buy them longer in the legs so you could grow into them but in the mean time she would turn the legs up so they didn't drag on the floor.

half/half... I'm short and the rogans are too long and it breaks my heart to have them altered.

Otherwise I'd go for the cut, especially for cigarette/drainpipes style which looks horrendous when cuffed. (i'm a girl in case anyone finds this strange)

O, and I think cutting needs to be done by either the in store tailors or really good ones otherwise the jeans will go completely out of shape and crappy.

This is all random.......

Guest Guy H
Quote:

half/half... I'm short and the rogans are too long and it breaks my heart to have them altered.

Otherwise I'd go for the cut, especially for cigarette/drainpipes style which looks horrendous when cuffed. (i'm a girl in case anyone finds this strange)

O, and I think cutting needs to be done by either the in store tailors or really good ones otherwise the jeans will go completely out of shape and crappy.

--- Original message by Caramel on May 26, 2005 04:48 PM

"and crappy."

Don't go getting all technical on us now will you!! icon_smile_big.gif