what are these kicks? they're hot though right?

evisu 2000

Air McFly

0f14sh.jpg

nike%20pump%20air%20pressure%20basket%20US11%20F45%20533689108%20%287%29.jpg

Command Forces right? Or something along those lines; sorry I forgot most of my niche sneakerhead terminology. The backpack has hoses that plug into the "button-looking things" on the backs of the shoes that can pump 'em full of air. Such a dumb idea hahaahha.

Command Forces right? Or something along those lines; sorry I forgot most of my niche sneakerhead terminology. The backpack has hoses that plug into the "button-looking things" on the backs of the shoes that can pump 'em full of air. Such a dumb idea hahaahha.

Nike Air Pressure. Came out in 89. They were Nike's answer to the Reebok Pump.

Nike Air Pressure. Came out in 89. They were Nike's answer to the Reebok Pump.

I copped a pair of David Robinsons (circa 5th grade), probably in a 7.5. They are probably sitting in my mom's basement somewhere (deadstock). I shall go look for them next time I'm out east.

If anyone has any leads on some Mutumbo's, please contact me.

I copped a pair of David Robinsons (circa 5th grade), probably in a 7.5. They are probably sitting in my mom's basement somewhere (deadstock). I shall go look for them next time I'm out east.

If anyone has any leads on some Mutumbo's, please contact me.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Vintage-Adidas-Mutombo-9-RUN-DMC-Ewing-Jabbar-RARE-DS_W0QQitemZ260134731296QQihZ016QQcategoryZ63850QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem