Tattoos

won't you forget that you're inked when you've got a white tattoo ? sounds like a half-commitment to me. anyway, to each his own, and white tattoo can be pretty cool too.

are those UV lights one real ? i've seen that somewhere and it sounded great... for clubbers.

i dunno if i could forget being tattooed. either way i like the idea of white because its not as if i need other people to see it, as long as i know i have it. and white seems more quiet and kind of... flowy rather than just black standing out more boldly.

what are UV tatts :( time to research

yeah... the reason i'm going for a white ink is because of the way it will blend and isn't anything conspicuous, versus color probably being more likely to stand out than black...

ive read that people are more likely to have allergic reactions to white ink but other than that i haven't seen much of a difference. hopefully it turns out well

thanks for the output guys

I think white tats can be cool, they kinda look like scars, not that scars are cool, but the right design can do some damage. Serious tat heads always hate on them though.

White ink on black skin could be cool, no?