Tattoos

im trying to save up to get some work done by thomas hooper at new york adorned. i want a 3/4 sleeve so i have to make sure i've got some steady income to fly back (becuse i doubt i'll be able to stay long enough to get it any where near finished.)

Well he only books 3 months in advance and nothing more.. so that's neat.

If anyone as ANY information on Corey Kruger it would be greatly appreciated.

I'm doing some illustrations of London themed interpretations of some traditional tattoos so I was browsing flickr for inspiration and found this, which I think is awesome.

3744114299_e61126c27d.jpg

Who did this and is there another unsettled side. I might have to get something similar to this on one leg and the unsettled on the other.

^Sorry, though I'd already answered this. It's from here...

And here's another London tattoo sketch. I think I'm gonna bling up the helmet a little bit to make the Cardinal comparison a little more obvious. I think I should point out though, I'm not getting these tattoos, they're for illustrations for an exhibition.

bwmz4.jpg

^Sorry, though I'd already answered this. It's from here...

And here's another London tattoo sketch. I think I'm gonna bling up the helmet a little bit to make the Cardinal comparison a little more obvious. I think I should point out though, I'm not getting these tattoos, they're for illustrations for an exhibition.

bwmz4.jpg

Thanks again dude. I really like Duke's work and it seems pretty easy to match. I thinking about doing two sides to this one. One one leg that the last one that I quoted, in the same shape and on the other one, a unsettled stormy version. I'd have to get rid of the anchor, of course and possibly add another sea monster or something.

i'm moving to LA at the end of the month.

can anybody recommend the best traditional artists out there?

I found out today from mario that bob roberts has a shop called spotlight in LA and he's an old dog who studied under don ed hardy. I checked him out and he seems my style.. anybody ever got anything by him or heard anything?

Bob Roberts is an OG, but I feel like he's tried to stay relevant by updating his style over time which is good I guess. Don't expect real minimal traditional, but more shit along the lines of newer Don Ed Hardy and beyond. I actually went to Bob's art show when I was in LA this past summer... pretty eh, but respect the past, right?

Booked my appointment for June 25th at Archive Studio in Toronto home of David Glantz.

Getting just the girl on my left forearm. My one grandfather was in the navy and my other grandfather had a pinup in the same spot... oddly enough it was not the same name as my grandmother...

Navy-recruiting-woman.jpg

Some really dope tattoos above. Superbeveridge let us know how it goes.

Anyways, does anybody know of some good tattoo artist in SF / the Bay Area? I'm getting my first tattoo and I want to make sure it's done by a good artist. I'm going to get a Hamesh Hand tattooed on my lower left thigh. http://images.google.com/images?um=1&hl=en&tbs=isch:1&sa=1&q=hamsa+hand+tattoo&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&start=0

I don't have the exact design ready yet but I have an idea of what I want. I don 't know if theres any designers that would be willing to help finish the design.

Some really dope tattoos above. Superbeveridge let us know how it goes.

Anyways, does anybody know of some good tattoo artist in SF / the Bay Area? I'm getting my first tattoo and I want to make sure it's done by a good artist. I'm going to get a Hamesh Hand tattooed on my lower left thigh. http://images.google.com/images?um=1&hl=en&tbs=isch:1&sa=1&q=hamsa+hand+tattoo&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&start=0

I don't have the exact design ready yet but I have an idea of what I want. I don 't know if theres any designers that would be willing to help finish the design.

http://www.theskullandsword.com/

http://www.blackhearttattoosf.com/