Duke Riley @ East River Tattoo in Greenpoint Brooklyn.

my friend likes to booze... bad i phone crazy AM style concept pics...

Crumb drawing of Bukowski

img0772r.jpgimg0772q.jpg

Patron saint/spirit of alchys in japan... forget its name...

img0771j.jpg

img0771v.jpg

i got the arm band when i was 17 :o. ahhhh the 90's.......

funny, arm bands in the 90's are kinda how i see kois in the 00's.

looks good though, i'm still scared of the elbow and inside arm.

anyone got any poke sticks (stick&poke)? whether they are a good or bad idea is up for debate obviously im just curious

funny, arm bands in the 90's are kinda how i see kois in the 00's.

looks good though, i'm still scared of the elbow and inside arm.

thanks for the backhanded compliment man.

^^^^ Holyyyy

I usually don't like portraits because I just plain think they come out looking stupid. but this is righteous

i recently saw this tattoo, and I thought it was a pretty cool way of having writing across your fingers!

sorry it's a pretty crappy photo.

l_53b38335253905e61f7bb78749c0c6-1.jpg

got this yesterday.. not finished obviously.. the middle of the owl and the head will be yellow, the red in the feathers will fade into yellow and the eyes will be green/purple

owln.jpg

owll.jpg

Getting this done in grayscale over my right pec on Thursday. One six hour session, hell yeah. Will try to make it look like an ancient theater mask a bit more, mainly by removing the pupils. Thoughts?

greek-mask-tom-durham.jpg

She'll mainly be doing the face, without the blotches. I'm hairy as hell, will the hair growing back out during the healing be an issue?

It'll probably be around half an A4 in size.

/\ the only thing thats gonna happen is that its going to be itchy when the hair starts growing back, other than that you should be fine

Use good lotion and soap to minimize itch. Use something non comedogenic to avoid clogged pores etc. Im kinda hairy too at least on the legs and arms and I hate when I get some ingrown hair or something shit that itches to no end.

I have heard from tat heads that Vasaline Intensive Care is supposed to be the goods. I just used pure aloe when i got mine, but they swear by VIC.

I have heard from tat heads that Vasaline Intensive Care is supposed to be the goods. I just used pure aloe when i got mine, but they swear by VIC.

i've heard so many different methods now that i would just listen to the artist. they do know best since it's their work.

i like Aquaphor and you can find it at most drug stores. just avoid using any creams that have dyes and perfumes and you should be fine.

i've got a small keloid on my chest and thought about having a frame tatooed around it, probably not centered, black outline no color. i don't really like this scar but i don't care about it either (enough to get a tatoo around you'd tell me), it's just that i don't like wearing V or U neck's because i questions about it and it's quite visible.

any thought or suggestion ?

I persnally think its pretty cool when people incorporate their bodies into tattoos like that. Was just talking about this exact thing with friends last night