Tattoos

I actually posted this here months ago, glad to see the forum coming around now

i knew i had seen it somewhere. i don't know anything about any american artist...

and yeah the owl one is wow too

tattoolife7.jpg

just wondering does he tattoo out of a demonic looking store front near the lower east side? my first time in NYC i passed by such shop and was told the guy does good black and white metal looking tattoos.

as far as i know he tattoos in brooklyn, thats where my girls appointment with him was so im assuming

hi this style of tattoo art is called "punctuation" please google it thanks

sorry, googled the shit out of this to no avail?

just photos of fat girls with quotation marks on their shoulders

EDIT

managed to find something closer to what i'm talking about --

tat1.jpg

tat2.jpg

Artist is Holly Azzara from MA -- especially liking the black well-defined strokes mixed with the soft color. Wish I could find somewhat of a name for this style though -- difficult to find

I'm sure this has been asked before, but any dope places to get a tat in tokyo? my friend wants to know

is there a traditional japanese technique that's still practiced? I know next to nothing about tattoos

also interested

i want a full-back and quarter sleeves eventually, but i ain't gonna get anything done until i can drop like $5k or whatever it takes to have them done perfect

see you then, mystery cephalopod

I got 5 different rodent skulls tattooed around my leg today! the piece as a whole isnt finished, but 3 of the individual skulls are. sorry for the glare, but this was literally 5 minutes after we were done for the day.

1215091720.jpg