Tattoos

Educated about ink?? So i can go on fashion sites and diss people for what they like because its not up to snuff based on my own taste? Get the fuck outta here. I have met some great artists, i know some great artists, but fuck if im gonna name drop like people care. This is a lets have fun looking at ink and share thread, not a head up your ass, traditional only, shit face bird name thread, for people to feel superior about what they think is better than others.

Go start a thread for you 1%'s, i am happy bullshitting and sharing, what this thread was about before some people came in and took away the fun saying it all had to be sparrows, rope and nautical stars.

Go eat a steak.

Educated about ink?? So i can go on fashion sites and diss people for what they like because its not up to snuff based on my own taste? Get the fuck outta here. I have met some great artists, i know some great artists, but fuck if im gonna name drop like people care. This is a lets have fun looking at ink and share thread, not a head up your ass, traditional only, shit face bird name thread, for people to feel superior about what they think is better than others.

Go start a thread for you 1%'s, i am happy bullshitting and sharing, what this thread was about before some people came in and took away the fun saying it all had to be sparrows, rope and nautical stars.

Go eat a steak.

Amen! Must spread some +Rep around but you are right on.

Like whatever the fuck you want, but good tattooers are still good tattooers and bad tattooers are still bad ones. Youre the one who thinks its out of line to mention a good artist, then say you know good ones yourself? Fuck yourself you hypocritical fuck.

I dont think you know what the word "hypocritical" means. I would be such a thing, if i too had dropped names of people i know like anyone cares. As it stands, i made it clear that i was able to name drop, but realize that in the context of this thread being for fun, it would be out of place. So you fail at big words just as you do in unoriginal tat's and personal attacks.

Let me try and defuse, in hopes of getting this thread back on track. If you look at the many many posts before you started chiming in with a uber sense of superior ink knowledge, this was a hang out have fun, sharing a similar interest thread. Not a "were so cool, we live this thread". Of course it can be said (and has) that ink shows your life to some extent, but that does not entitle anyone to try and wax that they know any more than anyone else, especially when it come to personal taste.

This thread is for support in new ideas, and sharing things we find. If you think your so much better, i encourage you to add something other than base personal attacks and lame commentary. Read the first however many pages there are to read, and get in line with the vibe, instead of being the insecure cunt you are and chiming in with a air of dissonance and rhetoric about whats right and wrong.

All you have done so far is make people not want to post here. This thread is about fun, not being a snot nose jerk who knows so much he alienates everyone, because he has classic ink that is beyond reproach, and will be forever timeless.

I went through most of the pics in this thread and my favorite tattoo is those ants ..really simple but really cool. My mate got "Star Trek" tattooed on his knuckles,thats pretty cool too I think.

Too bad saying Jeff Zucks name doesnt get the reaction it deserves because dude is criminally unknown.

Get educated.

I checked out the new space for name brand over the weekend and it's amazing! I love that they finally have a store front. Have you been in yet?

Also I like that Zuck only allows the proper exposure.

To my less educated friend I am sorry you think that I am dropping names. IMO certain names should be as familer as Marc Jacobs or Yoshi Yamamoto for somebody posting in this thread.

img01509200911022127m.jpg

so this is a cover up I had done about 2 years ago. still not so sure about it. its freehand and quite dark and looks not really clean which I kinda like but kinda not..cant make my mind up.

so this is a cover up I had done about 2 years ago. still not so sure about it. its freehand and quite dark and looks not really clean which I kinda like but kinda not..cant make my mind up.

Im into this tattoo for the whole dirty and quick look it has going. A lot of neo-traditional shit is too overworked for my taste, this is simple and as my friends would say POWERFUL.

Hi Jolene.

your rose looks great chuckster. it kinda reminds me of a rose from vintage flash with solid red coloring and deep shading. i think all trad tattoos should have a good amount of shading. now a days people get lost in wanting to have bright colors and seem to be afraid of the shader. or it looks like their tattoos artist is a sneeze past apprenticeship.

girlfriend just heard back from thomas hooper about getting a piece done that i drew out in class one day.

pretty cool, though im kind of pissed too since i came up with/wanted it :(

anyone have any work done by him? his shit looks sweet

Yeah, i bet thats super cool! As much as i tried i just could not ever draw, total terrible left handed mind concept.

I am going to ask a friend of mine to put something together for me, hes a very good artist, something for my arm. But i am kinda worried about finding a talented artist who does not mind doing someone elses work with as much passion as he or she would their own work... seems kinda boring if i was them.

Cheers guys :) dont you think it looks a bit Asian? I personally think it does a bit and doesnt look totally oldschool style. Got this book called 1000 tattoos and there is some pretty awesome stuff from the 40s,50s and 60s in there. got my inspiration for my other tattoo with the ship from that one..worth looking if you are into oldschool stuff.

here is a gallery of my artist Tacho,he is not a big name but I love his work. http://www.bme.com/tattoo/tacho001.html

Yeah, i bet thats super cool! As much as i tried i just could not ever draw, total terrible left handed mind concept.

I am going to ask a friend of mine to put something together for me, hes a very good artist, something for my arm. But i am kinda worried about finding a talented artist who does not mind doing someone elses work with as much passion as he or she would their own work... seems kinda boring if i was them.

oh im not a great illustrator by any means, he'll undoubtedly make it look lots better, but the actual imagery i came up with is pretty unique i guess so it still feels just as good to me, hes making it better but the og sketch still came from me so sall good

oh im not a great illustrator by any means, he'll undoubtedly make it look lots better, but the actual imagery i came up with is pretty unique i guess so it still feels just as good to me, hes making it better but the og sketch still came from me so sall good

+1 on getting it cleaned up.

I was dating a girl once and she showed me a drawing she did and wanted to get done... were hanging out about a week later, and i put my arm around her, she pulls away harshly and says "OUCH". Turns out she had got the tat (back of her neck, world to see it concept), this terrible dark blotchy conglomeration which was supposed to look like a wasp or something, dark blues, blacks, terrible. Scabs to the max, butchery and brutality.

She asks me what i thought of it, i was stunned at this TERRIBLE tat... all i could say is "its colorful". Fucked her that night and we never spoke again.

I blame the tat.