Tattoos

I have looked through a couple of these books at my friend's shop. This one book was massive, next time I go I'll take a couple pictures. I remember one tattoo a prisoner had that was on both shoulders, it was an emulation of shoulder frills off those old military jackets (I mean really old military jackets) and it looked so cool

The guy who does those books is a detective for russian pigs and dedicated his life to decoding his countries prison tattoos which took over his life. It is to the point where he frames inked skin from dead bodies. His wife is into it too.

I saw that documentary too!

When they were interviewed, they were holding up the skin in the frames and showing it off.... kind of weird but neat.

Also, dude's name was Danzig. That's right.

EDIT(for soap):

russiantattool.jpg

Anybody have any ideas on how I would go about finding the best artists in Guatemala City? I am going to be spending a week there in a couple months, and I would definitely like to get something to commemorate the trip.

just got done w a session at the hollywood tattoo convention. Got work done by robert pho.. will put up picks soon. For now.. im gonna knock out. tired from all that work.

I cant remember.. its ok to shower right after right ? Just dont use soap..

Robert Pho is a great artist.

just got done w a session at the hollywood tattoo convention. Got work done by robert pho.. will put up picks soon. For now.. im gonna knock out. tired from all that work.

I cant remember.. its ok to shower right after right ? Just dont use soap..

You're usually supposed to wait a couple hours before you take the bandage off.......

....I always wash it right off with soap because it gets all goopy! just make sure to use non-scented non-pigmented soap. and lather up the soap in your hand first and rub it on the tattooed area... dont lather up the area using the bar.

that's how I do it anyhow.

Just dont use soap..

anti-bacterial dial soap is whats up.

make sure to wash it enough, keep that shit clean.

I was also told to not be a bitch when washing it off, if you don't get all the lymph fluid ("goop") off, it can scab up.

I've also used a thin layer of Aquaphor after every washing until it starts peeling.

sorry if this was too in depth for the question asked.