Tattoos

.....about the girl, she's fuckin stupid you can't fall alseep during a tatoo. a friend of mine told me that she was the tatooer on tv and he looked ultra creepy haha.
i fell asleep when i had my neck done, but i had fucked up nerve sensations from a spinal injury.

I fell asleep while getting my ribs done...... If I'm laying down for more than 20 minutes... please believe I'm knocking out....

dude i can't really think right now but all i know is that the tatooer draw the lines on a sorta paper then he put it on my skin and it marked it then he proceeded. is that what you were asking ?

2 strips is cool too, there's a guy at a bar in my city who has two couple of stripes on the forearms.

Well, I talked to my friend whos gonna do it... She said, that mainly its just using tape, to line it?

Just wnana make sure its like ======= than ===~===

i guess it will be alright too. i wouldn't worry much about it, she probably knows what she does. if you ever see some irregularities in the preparation you still can tell her tho. good luck :)

1st session in a while. Saw a post about this idea a while back and thought it was great. I gotta look back and give some due rep.

Indigo plant:

newtattoo.jpg

Sorry bout the mediocre camera phone pic...

Headed back in this week to knock out the other forearm. Gonna do Bubo the owl from Clash of the Titans. I like that he's supposed to be all wise and shit, but ends up being super clumsy and awkward.

bubo.jpg

More pics: http://www.theseventhvoyage.com/bubo.htm

The indigo and Bubo are my first fairly visable pieces. Took a while to build up the courage to finally go below the elbow, but I feel fairly set with work and the wife gave her blessing...so...

Well, I talked to my friend whos gonna do it... She said, that mainly its just using tape, to line it?

Just wnana make sure its like ======= than ===~===

I'd have just put a piece of tape around the arm so it lines up and then drawn either side of it, that should give a perfect line.

mid-way through a clean up of a previous chest piece. Had to call it after a few hours...sorry for the nipple shot.

luketattoo.jpg

Had the diamonds done by a friend before and some of the background rays, but he did an incredibly shitty job. Re-lined it all, added shading and the banner w/ my son's name, clouds, floral, etc..

Edit: there we go. Forgot to delete out the http: that automatically pops up when you insert a pic code...