Tattoos

have to brag about my friends sleeve. its so fucking raw/rad on such the little girl she is. the picture is shit, but shes all about sharks (gotta hammerhead and great white) and theres a mean skull (no vis) on the inside of her bicep too. i never really see much orange used in tattoos like this, and the combo with the blue/green water is really pretty

n1364820283_30106539_4657.jpg

by brad stevens at fun city (manhattan)

you should smash

I should prolly mention she's not the other girl in the frame by the way..

word, beezy's tooth game is fucked on the right. do yo thang playa. tatt'd up girl def gets down w/ some ill shit like choking/spitting in her face and would prob let you do anal on first or 2nd time.

not necessarily the snaggle tooth.

but i've always had a odd attraction to girls when their vampire teeth (eye teeth? i dunno how else to describe them) are set forwards a bit more than the others.

/twilight concept.

oh and my tats gonna cost 300-400 ... i got no idea how to tip dude. i know 15% is standard for food... does the same apply for tats?

not to derail the thread but....

do you guys ever think that snaggle tooth is kind of hot?

I think 9 times out of 10 it looks really bad, but every once and a while there is some girl who pulls its off. Like she's got the right face or personality for it.

I often times really like crooked teeth on a girl. It's hot.

Learn

Deal.

not necessarily the snaggle tooth.

but i've always had a odd attraction to girls when their vampire teeth (eye teeth? i dunno how else to describe them) are set forwards a bit more than the others.

/twilight concept.

oh and my tats gonna cost 300-400 ... i got no idea how to tip dude. i know 15% is standard for food... does the same apply for tats?

anywhere between 10-15% is usually good.

I tipped big for the first session, which often leads to cheaper sessions from there on out, usually keep the tips good though.

anywhere between 10-15% is usually good.

I tipped big for the first session, which often leads to cheaper sessions from there on out, usually keep the tips good though.

Agree with this. I also will usually tip the shops minimum, If I already know what that amount is, and like the artist enough to do so.