Tattoos

lol alright if barbed wire armbands are really that gay then I won't get one. It wasn't so much that I wanted a barbed wire one, but just some sort of arm band....I'm not sure what kind of design though. This still poses the question though If I have a sleeve, armband, or whatever if my arms to get bigger will it stretch the tat in a weird way?

it depends on how big you get.

if your arms are really small now, and you somehow achieve body builder status, then yeah, its going to stretch.

if its really that much of an issue, you could wait until you get your arms to the size you want them, then get tattooed and not have to worry about any weird stretching.

lol alright if barbed wire armbands are really that gay then I won't get one. It wasn't so much that I wanted a barbed wire one, but just some sort of arm band....I'm not sure what kind of design though. This still poses the question though If I have a sleeve, armband, or whatever if my arms to get bigger will it stretch the tat in a weird way?

I'd shy away from bands, period. Unless you find something really slick. My friend got some real slick bands, but it was a full-arm concept. Get a piano key tie tattood on your chest instead.

guys, talk me out of actually getting this:

arachniturkey_medieval.gif

BECAUSE SHIT MIGHT GO DOWN.

concept (whatever that may be) seems cool enough, im just unsure about that actual drawing of it, looks a little silly/coloring bookish or something iunno, maybe get the dude to redraw it?

have to brag about my friends sleeve. its so fucking raw/rad on such the little girl she is. the picture is shit, but shes all about sharks (gotta hammerhead and great white) and theres a mean skull (no vis) on the inside of her bicep too. i never really see much orange used in tattoos like this, and the combo with the blue/green water is really pretty

n1364820283_30106539_4657.jpg

by brad stevens at fun city (manhattan)

concept (whatever that may be) seems cool enough, im just unsure about that actual drawing of it, looks a little silly/coloring bookish or something iunno, maybe get the dude to redraw it?

It's actually a medieval woodcarving. I'm all about simple.

I don't think I'll end up doing it.

THIS FANTASY DID NOT BECOME REALITY.

no bitch.

francis.

yea haptronic deleted my sweet lil rooster that was chilling on my sig. favicon.ico

Did someone say my name?

I should get a rooster tattoo. Or a rooster head. Punk cock is rock.

It's actually a medieval woodcarving. I'm all about simple.

I don't think I'll end up doing it.

THIS FANTASY DID NOT BECOME REALITY.

im down with simple too, i didnt mean make it ornate or anything, just that that particle rendition looks kinda silly to me