Tattoos

those look great man.. how much money was put into all of those?

does tattoos hurt when you get them or after??

basically its like a burning while they're happening and after they're like a bad sunburn. it also depends on where you get it. certain spots are really bad - the inside of your thighs, elbows, any really fleshy spots like the inner part of your arm near your armpit. and the healing process can get itchy if say you're like me and you get above your knees tattooed in the winter when you're wearing denim over it - not a lot of room to breathe and its not the best experience.

psyched to get more work done soon.

white ink tattoos look like scars to me but theyr'e really interseting to look at

A lot of shops wont do white just because they look like scars. If you ever do think about getting one done make sure the artist that does it knows what they're doing cause its easy to get it tainted with the stencil.

I'll try and take another picture of it under daylight now that it's healed up.

i have two white tattoos..

one that i got nine years ago that is tainted with the stencil it looks like a mix of scar and vein...

lifelong.jpg

the second was done sometime last year it is gappy and rough...i wanted a boob style tat [prison]...so went to an old school guy on the spur of the moment...talked him into white which he was reluctant...he was rough....i bled alot and had bad brusiing...what i ended up with was a rough tattoo which people mistake for a bad laser removal job...

commitment.jpg

i grew up around a lot of old prison tats..i have always liked the aethetic of home done tats...this is my old man's hand...over 40 years after he did the these with indian ink and a sewing needle wrapped in cotton...

doingtime.jpg

you japanese dudes got some good tattoos.

3808091hl3.jpg

my newest. mario desa. chicago.

Where in Chicago do you get your work done?

-Jake

you'd think that someone who quotes Einstein has enough clue to google the artist stayhandsome provided?

Have you never heard of someone going to more than one artist?

• 2 weeks later...