Maybe the gigantic Camille across your back.

its not my back, its my fucking side. and its the name of my passed away mother you fucking piece of shit worthless douche... piss off and die.

Awesome Tribute sedx. don't worry bout the comments. i'm sure if he would've known the circumstance he wouldn't have approached it that way.

Keeep this thread Alive. I began by quarter sleeve so pics should be up soon.

^ sedx, seriously, how was he meant to know that? being overly sensitive on the internet just doesn't wash.

london tattoo convention is coming up, I'm excited. finally get my phoenix finished which means I can get started on my chest piece. woop.

seraphim, i totally agree. but in my defense if you look at my post time, you'll see it was at 7:14am.. and no.. i was not just waking up.

im actually quite surprised i was able to log on here - let alone type something legible -considering i have absolutely no idea what the fuck i did last night.

Guest DUM

Although it seems every other person here has one and in the same style, I really like the lettered chest pieces.

Wow. I'm a fucking piece of shit worthless douche because I confused your fat fuck ass side with your back?

haha, go on.. call me fat some more.

im 6'4" and weigh like 150 something. what a fucking fatass, eh?

btw, thx man - youre just too cool:

reputation_neg.gifTattoo's09-16-2007 11:42 AMHandlethevibelol your mom died. cunt.

damn... what's cooler than cold? ice cold!