Tattoos

548340_10150678337513629_653533628_9302692_30258103_n.jpg

Here's my finished sleeve - as I said above, Holly Azzara was the artist. It's an unusual mash up of Japanese landscapes, with some elements of block prints and water colors. But the landscape element lays well on an arm and the colors really have a great quality. I'm quite happy with the finished product, but I recognize the lack of a traditional "subject" might not be to everyone's taste.

Edited by jake431

I'd believe it! My shoulder is what hurt worst too. Well, the elbow sucked also. But the shoulder was really brutal.

ha, i liked both of those tattoos on instagram recently. fucking nice dude. jelly of your whiter than paper skin.

haha, thats p wild. my friend showed me brad's instagram post of the biker lady and it kind of blew my mind to see so many comments and whatnot from complete strangers.

skin looks pasty as fuck in the dagger flick. Im not that white. :ph34r:

Edited by wild style

good stuff, guys.

started on my arm recently. yesterday I got this pretty biker lady from brad stevens @ ny adorned.

DEwNQl.jpg

and this guy about a month ago from eli quinters @ smith street.

P9XvOl.jpg

I can't begin to tell you how much I love these. ( particularly the first one. beautiful.)

The work done at Deluxe is of the highest regard but IMO the finest traditional tattoo artist in the city of Chicago holding true to the roots of the art form yet adding his own touch would be Mario Desa. If I were looking for deluxe like tattoos I would hit up Guy Aitchison a few hours out of Chicago. I think most of Ben's work was done by Guy.

funny you said this name. I was looking at his site like a month ago.

A shame because I used to live right around the corner from the shop he works.

May get him to do some work this year.

Man, where's Matt guest spotting in NY next month? I know Henning is at Kings Ave right now. More work on my Grez half sleeve, and we haven't even touched the inside yet! (Shitty lighting macbook pics)

2vklv9e.jpg

35mpoya.jpg

Can't wait till it fully heals and lightens up like my tiger head. Contrast really starts poppin'. Grez tats hanging out

2ebqvth.jpg

good stuff, guys.

started on my arm recently. yesterday I got this pretty biker lady from brad stevens @ ny adorned.

DEwNQl.jpg

and this guy about a month ago from eli quinters @ smith street.

P9XvOl.jpg

love the biker female how much