Tattoos

yo, whats with that motherfucker aure who has negged everyone that posted their tattoo on this page?

yo i was just about to make a thread in supertrash about him. he has negged every single post i've looked at the rep for in the past couple of weeks (except maybe a handful.)

Thanks man! Went to Sean & Max's place, they weren't around, foolishly tried to do a walk in w Matt Brotka and he wasn't available. Ended up going over to All For One after seeing Andrew Slater had done some of Higgs' flash before, and was really happy with the results. He was super nice, and banged the piece out in time for me to make my bday dinner reservation!

Posted (edited) · Hidden by Casper, January 13, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Casper, January 13, 2012 - No reason given

Finally started my Arowana halfsleeve. Sorry for the crappy photo. DSLR shots when my friend uploads them. This is after a 4 hour outline, going back Feb 9th for the next session. Done by Grez at Kings Avenue Tattoo down @ the Bowery

a>

Edited by Casper
Here's a little sneak preview of my sleeve from Max Kuhn. I went from a complete bare arm to a complete sleeve in 4 days. A lot of work each day. 5.5 hours, 4.5 hours, 5 hours, and 6 hours for 21 hours total. I'll have some good pictures up soon, but it feels so great to finally have this done. photoon1812at746pm.jpg

Looks sick man, How did you go with healing doing all that work in such a short period of time ?

she said traditional tattoos were a thing of the past and that any places doing traditional tattoos should be closed down. then she showed me an example of what a tattoo should be... it was that one pic of rob burgundy, then that eye with the hand coming out of it (was from a movie)

this is totally ridiculous