Tattoos

^beatle, you should get a whole bigass treasure map on your back. "x" marks the spot and everything, i always thought thatd be awesome

hahah, cotton, same here, but i can sacrifice some hair for the guys

Take a close up picture of the astronaut, I wanna see the details.

here ya go note. i have to get it finished. im def gonna shade the visor black. for all of u have seen the deja entendu cover. should a do a true portrait and replicate the colors too?:

jptatbrandnew-1.jpg

dream.jpg

best i got for now. btw. hold the supreme fitted for me. i havent forgotten. just in debt right now.

dino guided me here!

i think i posted one of my dog's name on here once, but here is another one. shot in an awkward angle, but you get the idea.

834493146_d622c6d21c.jpg

it's an ode to my favorite band, the ramones. had the artist redraw the logo for me, then added the banner underneath it. thank you for your compliments :)

i do have other tats, but i am too lazy to take photos. maybe some other time!

Third session...

IMG_4665.jpg

IMG_4666.jpg

IMG_4667.jpg

IMG_4670.jpg

IMG_4671.jpg

IMG_4672.jpg

A lot more work to be done on this! Need to finish shading in ALL of the scales. Then we need to add some more detail to the face, add some white too it to make it pop out more... Also add some background.

Fourth session...

IMG_5809.jpg

IMG_5811.jpg

More sessions to go, gonna be one crazy sleeve!

The name "Cecilia" (my mother) needs to be fixed, it didn't heal right... Also need to finish the last couple of scales left on the inside of my arm.

Adding a Noh Mask & Leilani Flowers to the piece too. (in color, to make the dragon pop out more)

Oh, this is some healing after the THIRD session.

IMG_4978.jpg

IMG_4979.jpg