Tattoos

^^^ very cool. i keep hearing good things about liberty. wanna go there for some tradition stuff.

39a9a20f.jpg

tthis is my chest piece done by damon conklin from supergenius also from seattle.

SWAG SWAG

ok anyone got a good picture of speakers/stereo system? Been talking to my artist, would like something musically themed e.g. revolving around a pair of speakers.

my friend got a tat of and ole school mic that looks cool

(not my friends tat, just googled)

4036067811_dea32fca21.jpg

More Smith St. Steve Boltz. A terribly juicy camera phone pic of incredible work. Big ups to Mr. Boltz!

wolf_fb.jpg

Apologies if thats huge... it shouldn't be, but my cache is making it look fucking ENORMOUS.

can't rep, so good.

Whats on your chest?

Thanks dude. This is whats on my chest:

chest_derp.png

Shitty ol' cel photo of work by Robert Ryan at Electric Tattoo in NJ. Check out his paintings - they're crazy. Everyone at Electric is chill and talented.

he should have shaved your happy trail whilst shaving your stomach

No way, I'd lose all my strength.

how long did boltz take to do that? very nice btw.

Maybe a little over two hours... got started kind of late and there was a lunch break in there too, so it was hard to keep track, haha. And thanks, stoked on it.

Are goat tattoos lame or played out? I had a pet goat as a kid and I want to commemorate her.

I realize I'm a bit late on this one, but I've always thought Goya's "Witches Sabbath" was a badass painting. Goat tattoo?

goya-witches-sabbath-granger.jpg

Also, one of the best Baphomet tattoos I've seen is on Brent Hinds from Mastodon:

19.jpg?t=1304891537

Thanks Lozinski and curemyself!

And as for the font, I told the artist that I wanted to do a take on a trad tattoo but modernized and more evil. I figured it would make it a little less trad if the font weren't stylized and flourished. I can see how it would look weird to some, though.

got a pretty bad ass wolf on my shoulder today, will post pics when it heals up a bit more, it came out super fucking fun, he looks like hes wasted.

Blues brothers wolf concept.