Thanks goldengloves. I agree on the artist bit, but being an artist/designer myself (well I consider myself to be one though I'm still studying) It would be great for a collaboration as I also have my mind set on a certain look.

Hey, I want to see your Tattoos! Or am I just being silly and you've already posted them- I'm just not looking.

Cheers mate

I believe I've only posted one in recent purchases, but I have more. I'll find some pics...

This is my most recent (most people think I'm crazy...well,I kinda am...but what can I say! :D )

l_6fbf22bd5e9280634b04789b80bdd900.jpg

I'll take some better pics of my others and stick 'em up here.

Seraphim- Your tattoo is incredible by the way. I just saw it in one of the supertrash threads and I must've missed the initial post, but the work, from what I can tell, is top notch. Not to mention I love a woman with tattoos.... :)

I haven't actually posted a full picture, so you didn't miss anything, but yeah, thanks. I'm stupidly excited to get it finished this october, and I'm really lucky that I got the chance to have something done by Shige. You're right about them being addictive, I'm pretty much already planning my second tattoo.

I still can't get over dark's ink. It's fucking amazing.

I haven't actually posted a full picture, so you didn't miss anything, but yeah, thanks. I'm stupidly excited to get it finished this october, and I'm really lucky that I got the chance to have something done by Shige. You're right about them being addictive, I'm pretty much already planning my second tattoo.

I still can't get over dark's ink. It's fucking amazing.

Oh, so it's not even finished yet? It looks great so far!

Dark does have some great tattoos, the newest one is from Regino, the guy he recommended to me. I'm trying to work out getting my back/side piece done by him the next time i'm in NY. Complete japanese piece as a tribute to my father who passed.

IMG_1573.jpg

IMG_1574.jpg

IMG_1575.jpg

All the work was done by two cousins in Maui and the Ca was done by my friend. The Maori one on my other shoulder was designed by myself and a friend of mine and tattooed by my buddy.

Sorry for the shitty pics.

i wish i had a thread like this to read when i was 17.

my tattoo's are a mess. still no matter what most birds think any tattoo's are neat.

Thanks man. The big one needs to be touched up in certain places, but I think I might just leave it, I kinda like it looking 'unfinished'. Kinda goes with the whole polynesian feel. The plan is to continue it down my forearm, on to my chest, and part of my back but that will wait until I go back to Tahiti! :)

Thanks man. The big one needs to be touched up in certain places, but I think I might just leave it, I kinda like it looking 'unfinished'. Kinda goes with the whole polynesian feel. The plan is to continue it down my forearm, on to my chest, and part of my back but that will wait until I go back to Tahiti! :)

Something about tahiti gets me.. Makes me smile. Hahaha. Tahiti... It sounds so much fun. I Love saying it... Tahiti. hahahhahah!

Yeah, I particularly like that polenesian tattoo. Love it. Looks sexy really. Well, show us when you get it done. Anyway, Cool tats man. Show us more.

Good thing this thread exists. Cheers.

Not to derail, but Tahiti is great! If you get the chance in life to go, I highly recommend it. I've thought about picking up and moving there plenty of times, but then I would be some surf bum or something, heheh.

I Like how it's rendered here. The Sofa looks all leathery and shiny. cool Tat. Framed Iconic Furniture.. Quite quirky. Dunno what it really means though. Anyway, awesome.

I believe I've only posted one in recent purchases, but I have more. I'll find some pics...

This is my most recent (most people think I'm crazy...well,I kinda am...but what can I say! :D )

l_6fbf22bd5e9280634b04789b80bdd900.jpg

This is just really awesome. I like this one. I just love it

IMG_1575.jpg

wow. thats amazing. i cant wait to see the finished work. i have a phoenix on my chest that im really happy with but after seeing that im super jealous

hey dino might, if you were on a deserted island with nothing but a male poodle, and there was enough food and water to accommodate you forever, would you begin a sexual relationship with the poodle?

^think so.

ok...........................

-_-

red, you bastard. youre lucky my reps not working. i wouldve FUCKED you up for that switcharoo.

totally kidding, that made me lol.

unh, I''m tempted to negrep you for posting that, DUM :D

sh_1064_01.jpg

eh?

Holy shit.

Not into the placement (not too into leg tattoos personally), but that looks insanely awesome. I want that on my arm hehe. Love the colors.

Is that yours seraphim?

wow... seraphim... killer tat. props!! dang, i don't think i'd enjoy getting that done in front of so many observers!

Holy shit.

Not into the placement (not too into leg tattoos personally), but that looks insanely awesome. I want that on my arm hehe. Love the colors.

Is that yours seraphim?

I'm not into leg tats either but, Jesus Christ, that's beautiful.

I can't wait to see the finished work.

yeah, it's mine. eight hours so far, all at conventions lying on a fucking table infront of a crowd of people. I'll post pictures of the convention in London in October

Sup_

OH SHIT!

Thats freaking sick, seraphim.

Even with it not finished it looks dope. I love that blue and the details.

Hope to see the finished product.

Peace.

This may be of interest to any Londoners here:

FrithStCarhartt.jpg

This Friday at the Earlham St. store...

Real nice tattoo Sera. How many more hours of work do you think it will take until it's finished? And what's it gonna cost you when it's all done?

damn i was thinking it was tebori too, but that seems impossible in 8 hours. nice one!