Tattoos

That's a hard question to answer without knowing how big it is and where it's going to go. I think it would look alright in a number of places, but you'd want it to be pretty large, on your ribs or as a sleeve...

That's a hard question to answer without knowing how big it is and where it's going to go. I think it would look alright in a number of places, but you'd want it to be pretty large, on your ribs or as a sleeve...
you don't want to get two major pieces/ ideas like that, you want less or more.

yeah it'd be either on my calf or arm. so it'd be a half or quarter sleeve.

I'm on a waiting list to get a call to set up my first MEETING at the best tattoo shop in Ottawa, Ontario.

Getting a leg sleeve done at 5cents.

I'm looking to get some black and white war ruins (as macabre as possible) done from my ankle up to my knee on my left leg since everything I do exposes my leg (drum, bike, mma) but it's still very easy to cover up when I'm at my job or anything professional :)

I'm not heavily tattooed. only have 2 others. just like the way the feather contours to the shape of my hand. that and it's a bit unexpected i guess.

also, while i am here... i plan on getting this covered/altered somehow... any ideas? I haven't thought about it too much at this stage.

Photoon2010-06-17at01502.jpg

I've been taking a lot of Valium lately and this tattoo looks fucking rad and it's by Chad Koeplinger:

31860_401733683723_813288723_4012066_3173184_n.jpg

My appt with Adam Barton is getting closer, stoked.

i want my first piece to be done by adam, too

are you in santa cruz?

Zubin - Live in EPA, got a friend who tattoos in SC and made an appointment with Adam last time I was out there. Go make an appointment and get on his list, it's about a 6 month wait. Adam does amazing work and I'm real excited to get it done - looks like you're in SJ, no shortage of amazing folks out there too - Have you checked Analog? Got a piece from Shamah a while back, top notch crew.

haven't checked out analog yet. Anyone in particular i should look into?

I was also recommended to check out blake brand at humble beginnings. My friends have work by him and he looks pretty good

I'm not heavily tattooed. only have 2 others. just like the way the feather contours to the shape of my hand. that and it's a bit unexpected i guess.

also, while i am here... i plan on getting this covered/altered somehow... any ideas? I haven't thought about it too much at this stage.

Photoon2010-06-17at01502.jpg

Hey man,

I'm not trying to be your dad or anything but... you really shouldn't have done that. You have one regrettable tattoo (which I think is a 'the used' heart?) on your arm, and now you get 2 more on either one of your hands. I really hope you considered what you're going to do for a living before you got those done.

I don't have to tell you that laser removal doesn't feel good.

Red covers up pretty easily and thats not that big of a tattoo. Ill post a pic of my coverup when I get a little less lazy and take a pic. Just find a very experienced tattooer.

ps Getting lasered fucking sucks. I probably wouldn't do it again if I could do it all over, I would just get the tattoo in question covered instead of trying to lighten it. It's expensive, you get gross blisters/scabs, and then gotta wait to do it all over again.

ppss Those feathers are a complete jobstopper, and for someone who isn't heavily tattooed and probably won't end up being heavily tattooed, kind of dumb. Black kids in my neighborhood always have small, dumb tattoos on their hands and neck, but they're black kids in Cleveland... It's hard for me to understand because I have a lot of more coverage and I still wouldn't get my hands tattooed right now.