Tattoos

I'm probably going either late September or early October to get some ink done. I finally decided on the traditional number 13 on my leg. I'm still kinda debating between getting roman numerals or getting some kind design that has some kind of old school flair to it. Any help or suggestions?

danzig reference?

getting the #13 tattooedd on you in these parts will get you killed.......gang warz:(

also, can anyone recommend a good artist in california? Ive already been doing some research for a while. Ive got some names of people like adam barton, who is tattooing in santa cruz right now, as well as dan wysuph, both from ed oreillys. I was also lookin at pj ferrante from energy tattoo in santa barbara who has done some amazing work on some of my friends

im looking for traditional artists, so any help or recommendations would be nice

I'm from NJ, most likely won't get shot and besides that, no one's gonna see it if I get it.

Also, is getting family crests acceptable in the tattoo world?

not that it matters... but im from nj too and where i went to school there was a few ms-13 kids whod probably be real upset with some random dude walkin around with a 13 tattoo.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm looking around for an artist to do my forearm and so far i think i'm liking stephanie tamez at adorned, anyone have any experience with her?

also anyone else recommend any artists in nyc or philly,? i'm not looking to get anything till i can build up so funds so i have time to decide.

also, can anyone recommend a good artist in california? Ive already been doing some research for a while. Ive got some names of people like adam barton, who is tattooing in santa cruz right now, as well as dan wysuph, both from ed oreillys. I was also lookin at pj ferrante from energy tattoo in santa barbara who has done some amazing work on some of my friends

im looking for traditional artists, so any help or recommendations would be nice

...check out scott sylvia (or anyone for that matter) at Blackheart in San Francisco... really nice stuff...

I've picked up a few tattoos over the past 3 yrs or so. Have got a lot of other plans in the works, but they're all big pieces, involving a lot of money and commitment to chair time. And time and money are not anything I can spare right now. This is as far as I've gotten.

p.s.-please forgive the bad/supergay pictures. They're all I have access to right now.

Effort/Risk on ankles. gotta keep a balance of them both

200713518442.jpg

N XXX J. That New Jersey straight edge style, ya' dig

200735516750.jpg

C.R.E.A.M. can't keep those dollers in the pocket, they just keep flyin' out

2007135181934.jpg

Polish Eagle. says "Don't Forget Your Roots" in the banner. Born in Poland, adopted in the US.

200735516317.jpg

Just figured I'd share and make my contirbution to the thread...