Tattoos

Finally neck finished my art work..

m3.jpg

Holy shit, that's really nice. Since Neck isn't super-uber-hotttt right now I kinda forgot how great an artist he is. Did his identity ever really leak out? I'd love to know how to get ahold of him for a magazine interview....

I meant say you're going in for multiple sessions, save it all for the end or after the 1st? or what?

I have researched this a bit.. A good tip would be $200 for every $1,000 you spend. But i would guess most people would be around 100$ for every $1,000.

Here's my brother's first one. He still needs to get the color finished. He's thinking yellow roses (our cousin's favorite color) and red lettering. It's done by a lady by the name of Bonnie Seeley at Good Times Tattoo in Salt Lake City, UT.

Tattoo.jpg

I need the opinion of people with some experience. I've been researching artists in my area and I've only found one dude that impressed me. Basically, what I want to know from you folks is if I'm just seeing well taken pictures or if this guy is actually as good as I think he is.

http://www.capitolcitytattoo.net/cct.htm

Once that all loads up, go to Artists>Spencer

Thanks in advance for the help again.

heres a question. I want to eventually have my arm be a half sleeve, but i doubt i'll be back in tokyo anytime soon, especially w/ enough free time to get it finished, will i be able to find anyone to match the style in the states? make it look like one cohesive piece?

Cause i really don't have the money to get it finished now, bc i'm gunna have to pay a bunch of rent when i get back as well as buy a new computer. But if i'm not gunna be able to get anyone to match the style i might just get it finished up here and worry about money later.

what do you guys think?

If it was me, get it done while you're still here. It'd be a lot more unique/'special' to me if i had it all done in the traditional style in japan as opposed to half half. Money troubles are hard to take advice on though because its so easy for me to say 'do it!' without worrying about having to actually pay.

heres a question. I want to eventually have my arm be a half sleeve, but i doubt i'll be back in tokyo anytime soon, especially w/ enough free time to get it finished, will i be able to find anyone to match the style in the states? make it look like one cohesive piece?

i agree that it's best to have the same artist finish the piece. but if it comes down to it you can find artists that do tebori here in the US too like Shinji at NY Adorned. Also, a good artist should be able to design around your existing piece so it flows stylistically if that's what you ask them to do.

on an unrelated note, here's my most recent piece by mike rubendall:

dsc01247gm3.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

heres a few of mine i have my chest done and arms and so on and more work not in these pics havnt gotten any new pics in a while

423818038_89ea0011d3_b.jpg

DSC_0723.jpg

HPIM0399.jpg

HPIM0398.jpg

the sleeve in the last pic is not done and still isnt im just lazy and keep buying jeans hahahaha with the cash oh well one day

sssssssright how i roll heres the one on my chest this is a old and bad pic but there is more work done to it a whole middle part between the birds the writing says strength through pain for my pops who passed

pic090107_1.jpg

Yea, that's true. But shit, you have the Cheshire cat. Maybe just do the whole dark tree with some of those card dudes dancing around with some tea pots and forks or something. I still think it would be dope and I'm not a big Alice in Wonderland fan either but I did enjoy that part of the movie.