Tattoos

Nice fuckin tats famous, especially like the sleeve in the 3rd picture you posted.
I really have to second this question. Did u really do that? Jesus Christ. Unless you are in that band....or maybe freinds/work for them.....that is completely ridiculous.

yea. its the actual in album in general. it isnt a tribute to the band. its the whole aesthetic of the album. very complete i may add.

the album came out during the summer of my freshman year in college. i adopted my philosophy in life that day. "crack the sky".

so yes i am proud to say my tattoo is the artwork of brand new's album "deja entendu". and no it isnt because i think the band is so omfg cool!!!

cool idea, but its an oil painting, im not sure how well that would translate into a tattoo..

and the swallows came about from sailors getting them signifying a safe return home or something along those lines. reason being that whenever they saw the birds in the air they knew land was not too far away

^^^^

cult, do you ever regret some of the tattoo's you got since your a bit older than the bunch of us...(like the neck)

i got pictures of my chest script in my an email attachment that my boy took, since im really bad with computers, how could i transfer from the email attachment on to this thread?

Nope, one of the bonuses of Shige is that he works ridiculously quickly. Each of those was probably 30 hours tops, the man is an absolute machine. Only person I've seen who works any quicker would be Filip Leu...

i'm interested in filip leu's work... anyone have any good sites with pics?

although, i know i'll never get the chance...

I have been going to the same guy for 20 years. His name is Scott Cooksey and he and his brother opperate a couple of shops in Dallas called Lone Star Tattoo.

www.lonestartattoo.com

mas,

Everyone asks me about that shirt when I wear it. It's from Beautiful Decay and I got it from their site. I don't think they have anymore though.

http://beautifuldecay.com/

I'm probably going either late September or early October to get some ink done. I finally decided on the traditional number 13 on my leg. I'm still kinda debating between getting roman numerals or getting some kind design that has some kind of old school flair to it. Any help or suggestions?

Don't do that. I mean it's up to you but be damn sure that is something you really want, forever. I've been getting ink for almost 24 years and I have all ready had 3 pieces covered up that I rushed to get in my teens.

Also, if it's your first tat, make sure the artist is good. Check around and pay his rate if he is worth it. It's gonna be there forever so dont go the cheap route.