Tattoos

Chest/collarbone.

3 letters

3" tall a piece.

In the sickest most gullyist gothic font I've ever seen. The letters are made of cathedral pieces and spires, complete with gargoyles, ghouls, and snakes.

The fine line work will be so intense that I need someone who is both skilled in classic americana and lettering, but interested in working with the idea and really seeing it through, cause I want to adorn it with some pinstriping and perhaps wings or roses if you can vizualize that at all.

I'm thinking Sacred, Or invisible are right up my alley. Adorned has a girl whose work I liked alot too.

This sounds sick! Post up some pics when you're all finished.

Also, for anyone in the L.A. area or SoCal, Long Beach tattoo convention is this weekend, the 8-10 at the Queen Mary.

Chest/collarbone.

3 letters

3" tall a piece.

In the sickest most gullyist gothic font I've ever seen. The letters are made of cathedral pieces and spires, complete with gargoyles, ghouls, and snakes.

The fine line work will be so intense that I need someone who is both skilled in classic americana and lettering, but interested in working with the idea and really seeing it through, cause I want to adorn it with some pinstriping and perhaps wings or roses if you can vizualize that at all.

I'm thinking Sacred, Or invisible are right up my alley. Adorned has a girl whose work I liked alot too.

on the real one of the sickest ideas I've heard in a while, daps.

post pic's when it's done!

and thanks to this thread I think I'm going with Regino Gonzales of Invisible NYC for my next tat... if not just for a great reason to fly out to New York.

• 2 weeks later...

Story: I was ordering a pizza from Domino's (Sydney, Aust) there's a tattoo parlour called Illustrator man nearby...It was going to be a 40 min wait for the pizzas so, I ended up with a Lotus tattoo on my stomach. Edit: While I was waiting for our pizzas.

But thiso ne was planned. Thanks Chris!

Chris O'Donnell finishing up...

maetattoo.jpg

end proddy.

arm.jpg

Waiting for Neckface to finish my tattoo design...that'll be next.

I have a couple. Below is a poor pic of my arm which I like. I also have a ring inked on - not so big on it, but it's a conversation piece at least. I hope to get more, but I am realllly hesitant about it. BTW, I am 31 years old and have worked in many positions in management, engineering , and quality for a large Japanese company. Tats have been no prob, but definintely drew more attention visiting Japan than in the US.

Tat.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

tatoos are all about expressing yourself and your interests. i dont know you personally, dino. but i can tell that A) your into dinosaurs, and B) your smart enough to understand how mindfuckingly badass lasers are when attached to dinosaurs.

what im trying to say is that i think this tatoo really suits your personality.