Tattoos

Thanks goldengloves. I agree on the artist bit, but being an artist/designer myself (well I consider myself to be one though I'm still studying) It would be great for a collaboration as I also have my mind set on a certain look.

Hey, I want to see your Tattoos! Or am I just being silly and you've already posted them- I'm just not looking.

Cheers mate

I believe I've only posted one in recent purchases, but I have more. I'll find some pics...

This is my most recent (most people think I'm crazy...well,I kinda am...but what can I say! :D )

l_6fbf22bd5e9280634b04789b80bdd900.jpg

I'll take some better pics of my others and stick 'em up here.

Seraphim- Your tattoo is incredible by the way. I just saw it in one of the supertrash threads and I must've missed the initial post, but the work, from what I can tell, is top notch. Not to mention I love a woman with tattoos.... :)

I haven't actually posted a full picture, so you didn't miss anything, but yeah, thanks. I'm stupidly excited to get it finished this october, and I'm really lucky that I got the chance to have something done by Shige. You're right about them being addictive, I'm pretty much already planning my second tattoo.

I still can't get over dark's ink. It's fucking amazing.

I haven't actually posted a full picture, so you didn't miss anything, but yeah, thanks. I'm stupidly excited to get it finished this october, and I'm really lucky that I got the chance to have something done by Shige. You're right about them being addictive, I'm pretty much already planning my second tattoo.

I still can't get over dark's ink. It's fucking amazing.

Oh, so it's not even finished yet? It looks great so far!

Dark does have some great tattoos, the newest one is from Regino, the guy he recommended to me. I'm trying to work out getting my back/side piece done by him the next time i'm in NY. Complete japanese piece as a tribute to my father who passed.

Thanks man. The big one needs to be touched up in certain places, but I think I might just leave it, I kinda like it looking 'unfinished'. Kinda goes with the whole polynesian feel. The plan is to continue it down my forearm, on to my chest, and part of my back but that will wait until I go back to Tahiti! :)

Thanks man. The big one needs to be touched up in certain places, but I think I might just leave it, I kinda like it looking 'unfinished'. Kinda goes with the whole polynesian feel. The plan is to continue it down my forearm, on to my chest, and part of my back but that will wait until I go back to Tahiti! :)

Something about tahiti gets me.. Makes me smile. Hahaha. Tahiti... It sounds so much fun. I Love saying it... Tahiti. hahahhahah!

Yeah, I particularly like that polenesian tattoo. Love it. Looks sexy really. Well, show us when you get it done. Anyway, Cool tats man. Show us more.

Good thing this thread exists. Cheers.

I Like how it's rendered here. The Sofa looks all leathery and shiny. cool Tat. Framed Iconic Furniture.. Quite quirky. Dunno what it really means though. Anyway, awesome.

I believe I've only posted one in recent purchases, but I have more. I'll find some pics...

This is my most recent (most people think I'm crazy...well,I kinda am...but what can I say! :D )

l_6fbf22bd5e9280634b04789b80bdd900.jpg

This is just really awesome. I like this one. I just love it

IMG_1575.jpg

hey dino might, if you were on a deserted island with nothing but a male poodle, and there was enough food and water to accommodate you forever, would you begin a sexual relationship with the poodle?

sh_1064_01.jpg

eh?

Holy shit.

Not into the placement (not too into leg tattoos personally), but that looks insanely awesome. I want that on my arm hehe. Love the colors.

Is that yours seraphim?