Tattoos

something i thought about doing when i got my koi was doing it black and white...but having it half underwater and half above water..if that makes sense...you and your brother could both get a koi but each one of you has a different above and under water..and one going up and going down....if that makes sense......

something like this

sh_0980_01.jpg

so basically u and your brother have the same tat but the yin and yang of each other....

that was done by Shige, the guy who did/is doing my phoenix. fucking skilled guy, apprenticed under Filip Leu.

Buddhist chant...very complex...check google and omani ped mi....

beatle, i love that tattoo. i considered getting something similar, but could never really find something i wanted. that being said, i'd go and get whatever they wanted to put on me in thailand at one of the monasteries...

beatle, i love that tattoo. i considered getting something similar, but could never really find something i wanted. that being said, i'd go and get whatever they wanted to put on me in thailand at one of the monasteries...

Yeah..you should do that...mostly the monchs will put on you what they believe you need....

;)

dunkin deeznuts x anyinyang tatt collab

dunkindeeznutsxanyinyang.jpg

BTW..I hope I won´t get killed for that...but ur butt really needs a workout....

FYI, that back tattoo/ ass shot is not me, it is photo of someone elses tattoo....sorry for the confusion and to dissapoint you guys.....i have a much nicer, tighter ass........thank you.....

the koi on the arm is mine though........

That would be applicable if i didn't live in rural middle america; the tat shops around here are good at what they do, but their artists don't really have tangible 'styles' or for that matter, the type of skill level I'm looking for.

The tats I've gotten so far have all been designed by myself and have been moderatly simple to execute, this, by comparison, will not be. Thats why I'm looking for some leads to accomplished artists/illustrators...

dunkin deeznuts x anyinyang tatt collab

dunkindeeznutsxanyinyang.jpg

I'd like to see a better picture of that top tattoo, the stringy looking stuff. That looks cool.

Some awesome tattoos in this thread.

If im going to get a tattoo, it's going to mean something to me, not a gay tribal or something, it's going to be some personal things like my initals or something like that. Or a band or something :P.

Like this:

(In flames, swedish metalband) http://www.inflames.com/addpics/detail.asp?iType=34&iPic=475

or

http://www.dropkickmurphys.com/tattoos/images/gostlund.jpg

or

http://www.dropkickmurphys.com/tattoos/images/slspcrestharp.jpg

(the hammer and the 2 lions)

geo, dope!

here is mine. a personal/filipino family history tat designed by elle of the tribe and inked by aisea of hawaii (only pics i have):

sleeve.jpg

sleeve-1.jpg

sleevecc.jpg

sleevedd.jpg

sleeveee.jpg

sleeveff.jpg

every symbol represents family.... mom, dad, brother, sisters, great grandparents, island were my parents are born in, etc....

I'm 19 and I want to get my first tattoo...

It's just daunting.. I really want one but I have so much ideas like lots of designs I really like but I don't know which one.. and I don't think I'm gonna get more than 1. So this is the one and only tattoo ever.

I Need advice!

I'm 19 and I want to get my first tattoo...

It's just daunting.. I really want one but I have so much ideas like lots of designs I really like but I don't know which one.. and I don't think I'm gonna get more than 1. So this is the one and only tattoo ever.

I Need advice!

Well, no one here can tell you what to get, but believe me, I said the same thing before my first tattoo (at 17) and now I get 1 or more a year.