Tattoos

dope thread everyone. now i don't have to post awkward poses in the waywt thread to show off my tats ^_^.

i got this when i was a junior in high school. inked for life, no regrets.

mytat132.jpg

fuck anybody who wouldn't hire me cuz of my body mods. fuck that shit, i wouldn't want to work with them anyways. and they call themselves professionals? hah! professional is being open minded. my tats and piercings express who i am and what i've been through. who are they to tell me who i am or what i can't do? when i grow up i'm gonna be the only punk working on wall st. i'll show them. hxcXsxe

once i save up the money, i'm gonna get this on my neck.

d.gif

what do u guys think?

mark porter from floorpunch works on wall street.

is that the same don ed hardy that went on to create a sweet clothing line?!?!?! :D

It is the Ed Hardy who's art is the basis for the clothing line, but the line itself is the brain child of Christian Audigier...the fashion genius behind Von Dutch. . . .

Did somebody say Swallows?. . . these are a match set

IMG_0577.jpg

My current project

IMG_0580.jpg

My daily reminder. Inside my left bicep

IMG_0578.jpg

working for a koi fish this summer... im getting it with my little brother.. we've been through quite a lot of shit in the past few years... so i think we gonna get recipricating koi fish tatoos.. as gay as that might sound.. im really pumped to get one... hopefully this summer ill make enough cash... been visualizing it for about a year++ now

well yeah ive realized that the koi fish is a popular tatoo... but ive wanted one for a year +++ now so i dont think i will have second thots on it. the meaning of it is also very important to me.

you really should reconsider that idea.

no matter how much the meaning of a tat speaks to you, you're always going to consider whether other people have the same shit plastered all over themselves. i mean, in the end, other people's tats shouldn't make or break your idea, but it definitly will have an influence. at least for me.

if you're mad over the koi fish idea, then do it, but why not execute it in a way that isn't seen as much as the bright colors engulfed in a wave etc. etc. etc. ?

yeah..... i get what you guys are saying.. but i dunno... my good buddy has had his for like sooo long like 8yrs++ and i decided to look up the meaning... i just thought it was really cool... i wld care to a certain extent about how popular it is.. but ive been wanting one for so long as i said earlier..

ahh just had an idea.... have Usugrow design you a koi fish.

I was going to have him design something for me but he told me if he designed it he'd have to tattoo it on me, in LA, or Tokyo or sumshit. but if you can make it happen, that shit will look choice.

Usugrow kills.

pedrocruz_449b16913c272.jpg

(on a related note, if anyone can find me a hundredsXusugrow hoodie, black, large, pls pls let me know)

no matter how much the meaning of a tat speaks to you, you're always going to consider whether other people have the same shit plastered all over themselves. i mean, in the end, other people's tats shouldn't make or break your idea, but it definitly will have an influence. at least for me.

if you're mad over the koi fish idea, then do it, but why not execute it in a way that isn't seen as much as the bright colors engulfed in a wave etc. etc. etc. ?

the same can be said for black script

what gives, it's easy to do color in script and have it look nice

look into traditional japenese tattooing and you'll see the colors are muted for the most part

dope thread everyone. now i don't have to post awkward poses in the waywt thread to show off my tats ^_^.

i got this when i was a junior in high school. inked for life, no regrets.

mytat132.jpg

fuck anybody who wouldn't hire me cuz of my body mods. fuck that shit, i wouldn't want to work with them anyways. and they call themselves professionals? hah! professional is being open minded. my tats and piercings express who i am and what i've been through. who are they to tell me who i am or what i can't do? when i grow up i'm gonna be the only punk working on wall st. i'll show them. hxcXsxe

once i save up the money, i'm gonna get this on my neck.

d.gif

what do u guys think?

what do i think? i think you're a really unsuccessful troll.

shame on you. with the wide array of bullshit and trash art that you could have used to some (perhaps) comic or provocative effect, you just went the safe route. tut tut.

dark and bill: it's been said before but it's true, you guys pretty much won this thread. such completely different aesthetics but damn fine looking tats on both of you.

hellogoodbye that's an impressive piece.

what do i think? i think you're a really unsuccessful troll.

shame on you. with the wide array of bullshit and trash art that you could have used to some (perhaps) comic or provocative effect, you just went the safe route. tut tut.

What is trolling?

You can't make this shit up.

3439%3B%3C9523232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2345%3D%3A8%3A%3D%3C35%3DXROQDF%3E2323866664838ot1lsi

No Regrets at all.

5de06a5b.gif

5de06a5b.gif

5de06a5b.gif

Oh wait. Are you still bitter about this?

hmmm...well seeing as 3.93 was my gpa upon graduation, i'm thinking you should probably remove your foot from your mouth (or your head from your ass).

my senior schedule:

AP Physics

AP English

AP Calc

AP US Gov't

Honors Econ.

French

Orchestra (2nd Chair Cello)

1st and 2nd male lead in 2 Semester Long stage productions

That time I outright told you I was trolling and you still ate it up. Don't be a little bitch.

No matter how tall the story on superfuture, someone will swallow it. Think about what you read on the internet. A hundred posts on some bullshit doesn't necessarily make it hot or true. It is a shame that dissenting opinions are rare here.

My friend and I had to get touch-ups over here in Korea and found this guy over in Itaewon. Here's some pics from his website as he primarily focuses on irezumi style tattoos. Expensive as fuck for Korean standards but highly recommended amongst the Korean tattoo community.

dragonsleeve.jpg

koi2.jpg

koi.jpg

chest.jpg

I think tattoos are bitchin'.

I'm drawing up a trad chestpiece - skateboarding, zombie heads, and a banner.

Hopefully getting it done at Electric Tattoo in Bradley Beach, NJ.

...of course I will then proceed to rock v-neck tees all summer long!

I think tattoos are bitchin'.

I'm drawing up a trad chestpiece - skateboarding, zombie heads, and a banner.

Hopefully getting it done at Electric Tattoo in Bradley Beach, NJ.

...of course I will then proceed to rock v-neck tees all summer long!

Don't - the last thing you want to do is overexpose your tattoo to the sun as that's the primary cause of fading and shitty-looking tattoos (apart from shitty initial work of course)