Tattoos

1365292316_l.jpg

'hell bent & determined'

one of two; i've got "fare o non fare" on the inside of my left bicep, which is 'do or do not do' in italian...

yo like that idea on the hands, might have to steal it later on..

img1127pt7.jpg

Not particularly happy with it tho

Dont mean to bump my own tat. But does anyone think I should change this? I wasent pleased with it because of the way the colours turned out. I envisioned something abit more "cartoon-y", like a paler face, more defined colours(Cig to be really white, skull to be white...etc)

Dont mean to bump my own tat. But does anyone think I should change this? I wasent pleased with it because of the way the colours turned out. I envisioned something abit more "cartoon-y", like a paler face, more defined colours(Cig to be really white, skull to be white...etc)

go see a really good tattoo person im sure they can fix it up a bit to your liking, its amazing what some artist can do!

mis: i think it looks good man. getting it really white might be quite difficult at this point, but getting the face paler would probably be pretty easy. i'd say at least talk to someone about what you can do, b/c if you aren't really happy with it it'll probably bother you.

yo like that idea on the hands, might have to steal it later on..

word I'd never seen it before, nor has anyone who I've talked to. I saw a Jordan ad in a mag with some cat w/ "LOYALTY" real big on that area of his left hand, but a bit farther up. I decided to connect a phrase and moved the letters down, and way smaller... the 'hell bent' thing had been rolling around my head for weeks and I wanted another tat... so there it went.

dope thread everyone. now i don't have to post awkward poses in the waywt thread to show off my tats ^_^.

i got this when i was a junior in high school. inked for life, no regrets.

mytat132.jpg

fuck anybody who wouldn't hire me cuz of my body mods. fuck that shit, i wouldn't want to work with them anyways. and they call themselves professionals? hah! professional is being open minded. my tats and piercings express who i am and what i've been through. who are they to tell me who i am or what i can't do? when i grow up i'm gonna be the only punk working on wall st. i'll show them. hxcXsxe

once i save up the money, i'm gonna get this on my neck.

d.gif

what do u guys think?

dope thread everyone. now i don't have to post awkward poses in the waywt thread to show off my tats ^_^.

i got this when i was a junior in high school. inked for life, no regrets.

mytat132.jpg

fuck anybody who wouldn't hire me cuz of my body mods. fuck that shit, i wouldn't want to work with them anyways. and they call themselves professionals? hah! professional is being open minded. my tats and piercings express who i am and what i've been through. who are they to tell me who i am or what i can't do? when i grow up i'm gonna be the only punk working on wall st. i'll show them. hxcXsxe

once i save up the money, i'm gonna get this on my neck.

d.gif

what do u guys think?

as someone who has many tattoos and friends who are artists etc, have you never thought about the fact that it's not the employeer, but who their clients are? a neck, hand, etc tattoo is termed a job stopper by most tattoo artists. sure, they'll do it on you since it's cash in their pocket, but my friends who tattoo wont do sleeves below a certain point on their friends. it's for a reason

most companies won't hired you with a neck tattoo because of who their clients are, not because of how you look. sure, if you're doing janitorial work or doing IT work sitting in a basement, it only effects you some what.

just think before you say "my tats and piercings express who i am and what i've been through. who are they to tell me who i am or what i can't do?" your inability to speak english also explains who you are, as does your thought process.

a neck, hand, etc tattoo is termed a job stopper by most tattoo artists. sure, they'll do it on you since it's cash in their pocket, but my friends who tattoo wont do sleeves below a certain point on their friends. it's for a reason.

word... the tattoo artist who did mine made me double-double agree that I wanted it, being as I'm only 18, and had just turned at the time. But not only did I fall in love with the placement, but the 'hell bent' mantra is truly sononymous with who I am as a person. I have a hard time imagining myself without them, even tho I haven't even had them for a year.

I sometimes have mild regrets as I wonder what it will look like when I'm 50 years old, retired and debonair, but then I'm like - fuck it. Life is for living.

word... the tattoo artist who did mine made me double-double agree that I wanted it, being as I'm only 18, and had just turned at the time. But not only did I fall in love with the placement, but the 'hell bent' mantra is truly sononymous with who I am as a person. I have a hard time imagining myself without them, even tho I haven't even had them for a year.

I sometimes have mild regrets as I wonder what it will look like when I'm 50 years old, retired and debonair, but then I'm like - fuck it. Life is for living.

that's true, i have many friends who are completely tattooed other than their belly button under where a dress shirt and khakis would be. everyone does things for a reason, same reason why i have a rather controversial piece on my thigh.

and they aren't moving onto their hands, neck, etc for a reason

i also have numerous friends with their throat, hands, fingers done and it seems all them work in blue collar jobs, one friend even found a tough time becoming a cook with a degree from somewhere in NY

I've meet numerous white collar people with sleeves etc, none with visible tattoos like that. I'm not saying working blue collar is evil, you can make tons of money, I'm just saying that expecting to have a neck tattoo and work on wall street is impractical. yes, the work place is becoming more lenient with tattoos, but it's nowhere close to knuckle, neck, throat tattoos etc.

Tatted on my friend's older sister.

Themed Sleeves (work-in-progress): "Literature that has changed her life."

w54099604.jpg

^sneetches (from dr seuss, if you're an idiot)

w63750874.jpg

^the little prince

w70843026.jpg

^shel silverstein's "hug o' war"

w70843029.jpg

^from "the twits" by roald dahl

Tatted on my friend's older sister.

Themed Sleeves (work-in-progress): "Literature that has changed her life."

w54099604.jpg

^sneetches (from dr seuss, if you're an idiot)

w63750874.jpg

^the little prince

w70843026.jpg

^shel silverstein's "hug o' war"

w70843029.jpg

^from "the twits" by roald dahl

just awesome. i love tattoes that have some sort of heartfelt reason and passion involved. i plan on getting the giving tree (silverstien) done on me at some point.

and as far as neck tattoos. unless you can cover them daily they will always affect someone's opinion of you. that is exactly why i have mine.

Cult, that's what I told her she should get when she asked me. But she was on a budget at the time and it's pretty detailed and she didn't want to get a crappy version, because she "wanted to do it justice." That book was the shit. Made me a better kindergartener.