Tattoos

got this outline last week from Damien J thorn, finishing the shading this weekend before he leaves NYC. hurt so bad. also hate that i have to take shirtless pics.

edit: removing this pic from IG will post after tomorrow when i get it filled in

edit edit: new updated pic, wings go up to my traps but im waiting for completion to post whole thing. couple more sessions to go for bird and background
13392844_578214905674022_845726268_n.jpg

Edited by TANO

Just got back from Tokyo and my appointement with Toshi. He's super nice guy and great tattooer. Highly recommended.

This was my first time with tebori. It was different. Hard to explain. It was more like a burn.

I went with something super classic for my first japanese tattoo

vsco-photo-1-1_2.jpg

Bunshin is a great dude! Had a blast hanging with him when I went to Tokyo in 2013. 

Also Hannya is a great first Japanese piece very traditional and looks killer!

-Edwin

Chad Koeplinger is coming back to Oslo in the end of September! So I had to book in with him. He's most definitely on of my favorite tattooers right now! 

He's also coming to Hamburg and I'm trying to get an appointment with him.

You should! He's a great guy! And lightning fast as well. He'll probably be able to squeeze you in.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is everyone's healing process as ugly as mine? Just got one under my inner arm and it swelled like a B, and then it got a bit bubble like and now it's just deflated and looks like I can peel but surprisingly this is still better then yesterday when it was oozing :/ my first one wasn't like this so I'm a bit scared

They're only 4-5 inch pieces, I can't imagine how you guys do for the bigger ones.