Tattoos

Had some background color put on my half sleeve. About half finished at this point. A little brighter than I'd like at this point so I'm hoping to get in soon and keep going on the color. Kind of awkward goofy phase

G0pz3Ruh.jpg

STrF1c9h.jpg

Anyone else ever have a tattoo heal less than satisfactory? Going to get it touched up here in a couple weeks. Artist was super cool about me asking and I acknowledged that it was probably my fault that it healed goofy.

i decided my OCD is too much for me to get anything permanent, even though i have wanted something small on my chest for years.

max: is the lightning bolt at the top of your back piece a subtle reference to bad brains, or am i reading way too much into it?

Edited by conqueror

Anyone else ever have a tattoo heal less than satisfactory? Going to get it touched up here in a couple weeks. Artist was super cool about me asking and I acknowledged that it was probably my fault that it healed goofy.

I am anal about my tattoos, I had some ink fall out of one and it has been eating me alive to get it touched up, even though the space is maybe the size pen tip and it isnt noticeable to anyone but me.

I used to be a, "I'll get this and that touched up" kinda guy. Now, I don't care much to go through the pain again, and frankly imperfections are ok with me, it's living art and folk art at that. So personally I don't see a reason to go over something unless it's to fix a glaring error over looked the first time. But when you are getting tattooed by world class artists, that know their trade, that's hardly ever the case. No hate on anyone that does, I'm just too much of a whimp and justify it with fancy rhetoric lol  B)

Edited by Rightyow77

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Going to Tokyo in a couple of weeks!

And I booked an appointement with Bunshin Horitoshi. Really look forward to getting some tebor

Thanks guys yeah, Ryan just straight up drew them on. As far as filler, it has been my experience that they are the most fun in-an-out, minimal pain and the designs are always small yet articulate, perfect for classic stuff. 

Good call. Will have an appointment for some smaller fillers in two weeks as well. It's not that easy to come up with ideas for really small spots.

I have the same problem, my thigh has a spot the size of a credit card that wraps really hard and I cant think of what to put there. pic for reference.

I7GRQEJ.jpg

web that knee cap youngin! Need something to put on a cap, just slapt a spider web on that ishhh.

100% satisfaction guaranteed.  Spiderwebs are always money, or demon heads or Grimm suns etc. 

Just go into the shop and be like. "Ay just fuck my day up fam!" The rest will sort itself out. On a serious note knee sucked for me.

Edited by Rightyow77

I have actively avoided any situation to which the starting of could have gone as such: "Just fuck me up fam"

I have also tried to avoid getting my knee tattooed because I am a little puss and tattoos HURT

my knee is also bone-y and a glutton for punishment when I rock climb, good news is I think a good ol' shark will fill that spot and if it still feels like a bald spot I will web it.  I should have gotten it almost a week and a half ago when my hand was too messed up to rock climb, now i am almost healed and want to get tattooed and its super inconvenient.

^love that!

Got a new one as well by Jakub Settgast at Conspiracy Inc. Great guy, all single needle black & black splashed with water. Still have to get used to the close placement to the other tattoos though.

qWhE1Rt.jpg

Edited by Max Power

nice shirt, and rainbow babe

Edited by FLDenim211