Tattoos

Join her at the con? What does that entail Max? Just doing a session like always except its at the con in front of people? I say do it

Edited by FLDenim211

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, pretty much. But I'll be asked to show my ass too, I guess. Would be a good chance to see great artists in a nice location and get there cheaper as I normally would. I think I'll do it.

the tattoo is progressing nicely. I have been working on a back piece for about 7 months now, I am a little more then 30 hours in. I recently was tattooed at the Bay Area tattoo convention, you get use to showing your full body off, overall it has been a very humbling experience. I vote yes for getting tatted at the convention

Phil DeAngulo did this one! But my other two are from Alex. Super cool guy. 

Yeah meant to quote the picture with that Grimm tiger head he did, Alex has some crazy nice color composition. Joshua Marks in down in Riverside is on that same level too. Hoping to get get my left leg sleeved by him this next year if all works out, just got my torso started by Ivan from Mainstay supper nice dude. Wanted Joshua to do it originally but there was some miscommunication and it didn't end up happening.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm finalllly going to get my first tattoo in January, after being broke forever. 

Pretty sure I'm going to get an ink illustration by Alexander Calder. Then I have a ton of other ideas I'm going to have to sort through for the future. 

A8LU1rf.jpg?1

Thanks! It was actually a lot easier than I thought. The beginning was tough, especially near the back of the knee. But in general the shin was worse. We only needed 2 1/2 to 3 hours - bold ist the way to go on that area if you ask me.

Good luck and make sure to post the result.

Edited by Max Power

I never said it was a bad thing, if you want it and can afford it you should do it to your heart's content.  I wish I could get tattoos even half as much as you do.

@ben Thanks man! As for the open spots might have Joshua Marks fill that bottom and left with a Jerry rose and and maybe a panther head or wolf head on right, capping it with a spider web for both right and left shoulder. 

I'll try to have my gf take actual pictures of my arms with her DSLR