Tattoos

I gotta thank the guys who recommended Aquaphor! That stuff did wonders! I've never had a tattoo heal this good. I got almost no scab at all! I used it 2 times a day the first 3-4 days. I will most defiantly keep using it.

Does anyone know how far in advance you have to book at Smith Street? After watching the Dan Santoro episode of Tattoo Age I really want to get some flash from Smith Street! I really like the work of every one working there!

Flyordie you definitely need to check out one of the best as an option while you are in London. Book with Alex Reinke aka Horikitsune if you can. You will not be disappointed!!

If you're into asian style - he is really good. I however would love to get a Yarnell piece badly. Unfortunately my Annie Frenzel  appointment this week had to be cancelled and I don't know when I get another one. Bummer.

Edited by Max Power

this looks pretty fukd dude, jus looking at the pinky its got an extra joint in it, unless that's what u wanted for some reason

It really looks like it has 4 joints! But I don'r think it has, I just think the shadings a bit weird! I think the first "joint" is the knuckles!

I can't really see how it could be bad. With that said I only used it the first 3-4 days! And switched to lotion after that!

Edited by Marw

I love Philipp Yarnell (Sangbleu London). Duncan X works in London too, I think.

Do you (or anyone else) know how long the waiting time/how far in advance you'd have to book with yarnell? 

Thanks! I'll check em out. 

All other suggestions are welcome - I wanna do my homework before I decide   :)

jondix is tattooing out of london if you're into blackwork. 

Edited by teeo

I can't really see how it could be bad. With that said I only used it the first 3-4 days! And switched to lotion after that!

I use it for the first couple of days usually 3-4 then use lotion.  But I am going to try the H2Ocean full care pack for my next one just to test it out.