Tattoos

2yxenpc.jpg

$13, friday the 13th black sheep

'oublier' stick n poke done by a friend, barely visible

'suicide circle'

i also have '125°' done myself on my left wrist

need to make an appointment as soon as i have the $ for this piece of a page from gogo monster (by taiyo matsumoto) that i've wanted for years now, wanna do it at east river but they're always booked fuckin 5 months in 

thanks Marw, he lives in Bologna, Italy. He told me he will work for some time in the states soon.

btw I see you are from Oslo, damn I'd love to get something done by Tony Nilsson, he's one of my favorites 

Edited by pomata

thanks Marw, he lives in Bologna, Italy. He told me he will work for some time in the states soon.

btw I see you are from Oslo, damn I'd love to get something done by Tony Nilsson, he's one of my favorites 

Aah! I really want some work from Koji! Hopefully he'll come somewhere closer me! Yeah, Tony does a lot of nice stuff! My next will be by Morten Transeth(he's at the same studio), as soon as I get some left over cash!

Did the 'get what you get' at idle hand last night

Got a fuckin scorprion out the gumball machine... hated it... but starting to like it with the placement... kinda works with the rest of my stuff

I'm sure you knew what you did when you agreed to do that, but the whole concept is (mildly put) strange in my opinion. The work is not bad executed, but when you hate the motive itself, well...

Edited by Max Power

Yea but then YOLO

edit - but really though I've been wanting to do the whole get what you get thing for a while, and my roommate finally decided to join me, so I wasn't going to back down no matter what I got... If anything its a great story/memory (cheese) and a good fuckin time.. I just have the memories of seeing a bunch of tribal scorpions - which is why I never thought I'd have a scorpion tattoo, but I'm def happy with execution and placement... plenty more to come, no biggie

Edited by Dex_star

• 2 weeks later...

To start off my brother and I agreed on getting an eagle and shield but decided to let our preferred styles show through, the first one is mine.

eagletattooonmyleg.jpg

This is my brothers (below)

Frankyseagle.jpg

The next is the wolf I got 2 weeks ago.

wolftattoo.jpg

and the inner left side of my leg as it is today.

wolfandeagle.jpg

The first tattoo I got was on the back of my leg, here is an old shitty photo of it after it healed:

firsttattoo.jpg

Is Kostechko in LA at the moment? and how long was the wait?

Yeah I think he's there now. I guess I kinda lucked out cause he was coming to nyc to the tattoo parlor down the street from me so I snagged a spot. Super nice guy though, and happy with my tattoos. Considering him to do my torso maybe

For all the people interested in a bit of tattoo history:

c4374f4a76dc11e3b90d121d6df4beab_8.jpg

It's about the norwegian sailor tattoo culture, but still a good read for people outside of Norway. It's written in both Norwegian and english!

Nice Posts lately!

I'm starting my legs the next weeks...has anybody experience with the healing, especially on the knees? I figure the Special skin and friction in these parts to heal a lot slower than for example the arms. And you probably can't use plastic wraps the first days. Any Input how to treat these areas would be appreciated.

Edited by Max Power

^would be interested to know this as well since i'm starting with my legs in march...but i guess you can give me the infos i need till then Flo! ;)

anyway, had another appointment the last saturday...

my artist while drawing my piece

ba3a.jpg

the sketch

x5cl.jpg

the final piece

04v9.jpg

and another pic of the shading he did a week before the above

nlo7.jpg

Edited by ThinFinn