Tattoos

if you're googling your fucking tattoos i'm pretty sure you're doing it wrong lol

So is using your resources for ideas/inspiration some sort of tattoo faux pas? Like its only truly cool if you just walk into the shop and pick the first thing you see?

so i googled my tattoo artist & the first image was a photo of my half sleeve. not sure how i feel about this, haha.

taken right after it was finished. this was like 2-3 years ago

image-26.jpg

i would love to get more work done if i can ever make it back home

x-post from San Francisco thread: Moving to SF in a week; need tattoo artist recommendations in the bay area. Any style so long as they are the top of their game.

The kiku piece looks nice, does he have a site?

Yes: kikutattoo.com

Regino Gonzales is a dope artist...big fan

Beyond that, great guy too. But yes, he is nice with it. Fortunate to have him (and Kiku) tattooing right across the street from my shop.

I can't say I have a ton of experience as I've only been tattoeed by a few people and have talked to a few more, but honestly so far I haven't come across an artist that is good at replying to e-mails, at least more high-profile artists. try contacting the shop?

guise in nyc, check out michele servadios style. he's passing by next year in nyc and might guest tattoo if there is alot of interest. i've been corresponding with him  so i can get a big ass piece on my back. email him if u do like. cheers!

I can't say I have a ton of experience as I've only been tattoeed by a few people and have talked to a few more, but honestly so far I haven't come across an artist that is good at replying to e-mails, at least more high-profile artists. try contacting the shop?

don't know which shop he'll be working at as he'll be travelling here. saw his schedule, thought i'd email him and try to book in a spot wherever he will be working. 

EDIT: he finally replied to my email saying he'd like to do the piece i want but to email him again in november lol. 

Edited by teeo

Been a while between posts...

I Just got this Ben Corday piece by Andrew Mcleod - Chapel Tattoo

9441080011_7873d66b60.jpg

Got my fingers done by Maxime Buchi

9441080021_1d90b69ed3.jpg

Putting together a new series of paintings

9443867494_28bd37e0e4.jpg

9443867428_bf938cafa1.jpg

And painted this as part of a colab with Broken Lock.

9441067347_3cd45bc981_c.jpg