Tattoos

so i'm thinking maybe getting "only good gook is a dead gook" tattooed across my chest with ak-47s blazin and some crying buddha shit

or maybe some traditional japanese stuff

or some sailor stuff since my granddad was a ship cook lol

wil decide in 10 years

Alright guys... I have some more tattooing to share with you guys. Matt Wes was in town so I got a tattoo from him rather than driving all the way out to Chicago. Here are some pictures from the day. As always, I'll upload a better picture of the tattoo when I've got it.

1_IMG953367.jpg

Amazing dude!

Hey, I'm looking to get my first tattoo, thinking of doing a leg sleeve (sock?). I'm really liking the thomas hooper pattern previously posted but his site says he's not taking anybody right now, anybody know where else I should look in nyc? thanks in advance.

Getting this part of your leg tattooed is pretty painful...I found it one of the worst spots ever

Hell Fucking yeah, behind the knee and the inner thigh..Fucking Christ....next week I got the shin and knee..should be okay after that cuz its gonna be shading

To me, love handles are the most painful tho

Edited by 1995chardx

armpit hurt bad, inner thigh by penis hurt worse, sternum hurt most.

Thats encouraging. Have my sternum and was thinking about doing the ol' armpit.

I'm more concerned about the armpit healing up. Just got my collarbone area done and thats been a real pain in the ass.

How the fuck am I supposed to put on a jacket without ruining my shit?

Edited by MyAcademy

the knee was pretty bad. It is hard to say, everyone says different things. I think the most painful is the knee and hamstrings. Honestly though, my least favourite part to get tattooed is ribs/sternum because it hurts like a bitch and really messes up my breathing etc so I feel sick/lightheaded...

Anyone have a recommendation for someone in the Seattle area that does good traditional american tattoos? I like really bold, basic, very old looking style. I haven't found anyone I'm into at the few known shops that do mostly traditional american stuff.