Tattoos

Generally, it's extremely frowned upon to have tattoos on your hands/neck/face without first having full sleeves/chest tattooed.

really? i've never heard this? frowned upon by who?

sounds like you shouldnt be getting tattoos at all

already have ink so too late by a few years...

i swear i'm more tasteful than i come across online too haha... just not eloquent at all...

random inspo post

tumblr_lv0bupu1lu1qemllno1_500.jpg

tumblr_ltozhoNewI1qakya1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lt8ia73Wic1qfdlbuo1_500.jpg

edit: also i want to say that i dgaf what you guys think but i can't because i was kind of scared to come back into this thread knowing there was hate coming my way, okay, there i said it who cares whatever moving along... i'm just trying to learn okay

Edited by OCEANSECT

lately Ive been considering getting some work done, and I want to start with conceptualizing and designing an entire sleeve of simple and bold work that is unified in a old-world traditional kind of way. I have some ideas and concepts sketched out already and i combine them all into one sleeve. need an artists to make my sketches into some real original concepts that translate well to the skin and with some originality of their own...any suggestions for artists out there that might take on freelance design/art direction and tattoo (design) projects like this?

Edited by 3am

Hey all, been trawling this thread for a minute - posted a few times i think, lost my account in Sufu 5. Anyway, I really liked the work that Baizilla posted by Ien Levin. Similarly, Guy le Tattoer, etc.

Esp. these: 6489209857_e692522428_z.jpg5734779625_079057537f_z.jpg.

Looking to get work done with similar intricate lines, dark styles, and 'highly detailed' artwork, or whatever... Maybe even similarly anthropomorphic. Anyway, any recommendations for someone who can do good, detailed black line work in Australia? Travel options are limited, although i could travel domestically for it...

Also Bai, you have work done, don't you? have you posted it up in here? or am i thinking of someone else...

tell him to go fuck himself and find a different tattoo artist

I'm basically going to say what vin said, but I want my artist to be excited about any tattoo I bring to him. It's only going to be shit if he doesn't want to do it.

for realz. if he thinks your idea is "played out" then you definitely don't want him tattooing you whether he's wiling to do it or not

word, anyway been thinking of getting a piece by daniel albrigo, not as heavy solid black lines like hooper/levin/guy le tattooer/ but he's black work is dope. so im hoping the raven and sword will work well with him. also the met the girl who's finishing her bodysuit from him. so sick.

photo3yzd.jpg

word, anyway been thinking of getting a piece by daniel albrigo, not as heavy solid black lines like hooper/levin/guy le tattooer/ but he's black work is dope. so im hoping the raven and sword will work well with him. also the met the girl who's finishing her bodysuit from him. so sick.

just looks like a hooper knock off, no offense. chicks prolly cute as fuck tho.

Okay well you guys didn't need to wait too long. Here's a picture from Max's tumblr. I'll hopefully have a friend take some really great pictures once it's healed up.

tumblr_lxic2zbRfM1qmd9l2o1_500.jpg

looks cool, no hate but whats with the chicken pox dots? kinda grosses me out.