Tattoos

Are you looking around on Tumblr or am I going crazy? I don't think I posted that tattoo in here. Hah.

Well for those that haven't seen here's my elbow. I also got a small revolver that I don't have a photo of. Max is going to fill up the rest of my arm, tattoo my girlfriend, and put a giant piece on my leg in the next month so expect some pictures.

bloggerPlus.jpg

Max is currently on a US tour. Book an appointment with him if he's near you. Say that Andrew from Baltimore sent you

"Homesick & Homeless: Full U.S. Tour by Max Kuhn

Greensboro, NC - Aug. 30-31

Asheville, NC - Sept. 1-2

Las Vegas, NV - Sept. 5

Los Angeles, CA - Sept. 6-7

Santa Barbara, CA - Sept. 8-9

Vacaville, CA - Sept. 11-15

Chicago, IL - Sept. 17-18

Ohio *TBA* - Sept. 19-20

Brooklyn, NY - Sept. 21-22

Pittsburgh, PA - Sept. 23-24

For Appointments & General Info: 804.874.0622 or [email protected]

Tattooing Presented As A Dangerous Subculture"

I would love that. I wish he was coming to Seattle or even Portland. I'm probably going to NY in late October so I want to try to set something up with Boltz and Bailey. I really dig Max's style though, it's pretty much exactly what I like in tattoo's.

It's a lantern by Ashley Love. One of the first tattoos I got on my arm. Here's a quick webcam photo of it. It was before I really nailed down a color scheme so part of me wishes it was yellow, red, and black, but it's still a pretty awesome tattoo. I think the filler will really pull it all together.

fjfdpv.jpg

And thanks everyone for the compliments, everyone. It feels nice to be getting tattoos that other people would actually like to have. Makes me more confident in that I'm not going to regret any of this in 65 years.

emailed thomas hooper. chances i can get something are slim but ill try anyways.

i'll be in nyc oct 13-16th. are there any other artists i dont know about with that style? i'm looking for black/grey tattoo with the shading like this

I was going to suggest Thomas Hooper's good friend Maxime Buchi, but it looks like he'll be tattooing in the UK starting mid-October. Here's his blog; you might want to just email him and see what's up.

http://mxme.tumblr.com

It's been around 3 months now since I got my tattoo and everything looks perfect, but there's still a small bright/wrinkly patch that definitely looks like dead skin. It's looking cleaner than before, but is it common to take this long for new skin to come in and for the bright spots to go away?

It's been around 3 months now since I got my tattoo and everything looks perfect, but there's still a small bright/wrinkly patch that definitely looks like dead skin. It's looking cleaner than before, but is it common to take this long for new skin to come in and for the bright spots to go away?

Yeah, some of that shiny skin can stick around for a while. It'll go away... someday.

Egyptian Top Half and Zodiac Inspired Bottom Half

For the top half, I have Nefertiti and Akhenaten (husband+wife) which symbolize my parents. King Tut, Akhenaten's son and Nefertiti's stepson, is where I stand as a young King. Behind Nefertiti, there's an Egyptian Obelisk Tower that says "Imperial" in Hieroglyphics. I chose imperial because it sums up the family's royalty.

I'm an aquarius so that reasoning behind the water bearer. My parents are both libras so I got their names in each scale that the libra angel is holding. Combination of them both provide the balance of scales. My mom is obsessed with birds hence the doves in the clouds that connect both halves.

Its pretty much a family oriented 3/4 sleeve.

10omwc6.jpg

53a3c6.jpg

plus the helm of promethea and most recently a flaming kitten taking up the space behind it

2mqpapu.jpg

14bpc00.jpg

Hey guys. Here are my two newest. Danny Reed in Asheville. Going back to get another one in a week. Great dude.

Skull.jpg

Fly.jpg

how did i know this was you? Looking good!

It's a lantern by Ashley Love. One of the first tattoos I got on my arm. Here's a quick webcam photo of it. It was before I really nailed down a color scheme so part of me wishes it was yellow, red, and black, but it's still a pretty awesome tattoo. I think the filler will really pull it all together.

fjfdpv.jpg

all the tattoo at your hand is super cool..

So after seeing ADH92's work, I have decided to book in at Smithstreet when I visit NY in a few months. Need some advice though - if you had an approaching ~20hr flight, would you get tattooed a week in advance or as close to the flight as possible? Long flights are shitty enough as is.

Should i get a tattoo?

I don't have any and have wanted to get some for a couple of years now. It's weird, i feel that because i'm 33 and I don't have any it's too late to start. I have one fear, i don't like the idea of having tattoos when i'm old(er), then again, you're not supposed to worry about that, right?

EDIT: If i could neg rep myself i would, i'm in the fucking tattoo thread asking if i should get a tattoo.

I got my first tattoo when I was 26, then waited a few years before really accelerating. now I've got a half sleeve, and a half finished full sleeve, and plans for the half bare arm, plus my wife has plans for my back. I think this article pretty well sums up my feelings about the matter:

http://www.esquire.com/blogs/mens-fashion/nick-wooster-tattoos-072811

Should i get a tattoo?

I don't have any and have wanted to get some for a couple of years now. It's weird, i feel that because i'm 33 and I don't have any it's too late to start. I have one fear, i don't like the idea of having tattoos when i'm old(er), then again, you're not supposed to worry about that, right?

EDIT: If i could neg rep myself i would, i'm in the fucking tattoo thread asking if i should get a tattoo.

LOL. Yeah dude! I would suggest a leg tattoo since that shit ages really nicely and they're easy to conceal. A leg (sleeve, sock? whatever they're called) leaves room for a lot of crazy shit and so far, I have yet to get one negative remark on the placement or tattoo itself. I've been really liking thigh tattoos recently as well.