Tattoos

Im thinking of getting a fox done because that kind of represents me. Has anyone ever seen any half decent fox tattoos? Ive been having a search but havn't come across anything that doesnt look stupid.

Why not ask the tattoo artist to sketch something up rather than rip off someone else's work? If the artist is any good they should be able to design something closer to what you want.

I dont plan on ripping off somebody elses design. I was just keen to see some examples. Foxes seem to be harder to illustrate than say wolves or owls etc. I have a friend of mine whos a pretty decent tattoo artist I just wanted to give him a few ideas of what I'm leaning towards.

Thanks aak thats the kind of thing I was after

I can still see through it with no problem but some people say 'Oooomg soooo much haaaaaaaaair. You should shaaaaaave it!'

'Can you see the tattoo?'

'Yeah but...'

It doesn't look stupid at all and I have a WAYWT from a week or two ago if you want to check it out.

Edit: Link.. http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=2810178&postcount=69961

today i had the great pleasure of spending a few hours with my old flatmate prof benjamin raddatz at his private studio in GI auckland. asked him for an eel,

seel.jpg

his drawings and understanding meant the one shot to fill up my forearm of one shots, turned into a heavy half sleeve.

i don't know how you he-men do it but at 2 and half hours no matter what i take or do, i get twitchy.

eel.jpg

two more sittings to go.

wave.jpg

I can still see through it with no problem but some people say 'Oooomg soooo much haaaaaaaaair. You should shaaaaaave it!'

'Can you see the tattoo?'

'Yeah but...'

It doesn't look stupid at all and I have a WAYWT from a week or two ago if you want to check it out.

Edit: Link.. http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=2810178&postcount=69961

details on your piece? wonderin if the image is blurry when looking at a distance