Tattoos

Don't get a 1:1 copy of that image (not sure if you intended to). Also why not just get a different symbol for your heritage instead of modifying this one?

I dig all of it except for the cross, Not a big deal IMO.

And yeah it wouldn't be 1:1 but very like it.

Guest nowbaking

if you really need to ask these questions you probably shouldnt get the tattoo. its yours not theirs, you can make your own decision.

dude you want to celebrate your heritage but not one of the most significant aspects of it? who cares if you agree with the religion, if you're proud of your heritage keep it in tact

if someone got a union jack but left out the st. andrew's cross because they thought the crusades were shitty it would be fucking retarded

thoughts/comments? will get rid of the cross because god does not exist in my life

You can do what you want, as it's your tattoo, but you're probably the only one who noticed the cross to begin with, and it seems a bit odd to get rid of the cross. You're getting something tied to your heritage, not your religion. I'm not big on the currency I spend stating that I trust in God, (and luckily I'm not that proud to be a US citizen, either, so I'll likely not get a quarter tat any time soon) but I don't see a relationship between your Godlessness and the coin. FWIW I'm an atheist and I have tattoos.

Oh, just a thought--if you want to keep the design fairly intact but can't live with the cross (which is a torture device, keep in mind, which I've always thought was a badass symbol for a religion), just turn the cross 90 degrees so it's an "x."

You can do what you want, as it's your tattoo, but you're probably the only one who noticed the cross to begin with, and it seems a bit odd to get rid of the cross.

this. I had to do a double take to find it.

that armpit - ouch!

284345_10100728510760479_8802914_62944450_6911874_n.jpg

Grilled cheese on my ribs courtesy of Dan Santoro at Smith St.

I got a bug/bee from him on my stomach too, just haven't gotten around to taking a picture of it.

Guest nowbaking
hot damn that would hurt! who is working on your armpit?

harlan thompson, he co-owns pioneer studios (with tim biedron) n worked at deluxe tattoo chicago for a long time with him.

harlan has done both my sleeves as well. (my right is still in progress tho)

I remember going through some dudes personal blog. He did really nice traditional stuff. Forgot to bookmark the site and I forgot his name. Obviously that isn't enough to figure it out but from what I recall, the guy was straightedge and did some straightedge tattoos and he was american.

any ideas?